And AWAY we go!!

Rick gives you a pleading look as you hesitate in his warm grasp. 'I said I would go into this stupid ass portal with him, God, now I have to!" You think. After giving a final shiver, you nod your head to Rick and once again he wraps a cocky smile around his face. 'Makes me wanna punch him..' your thoughts are interrupted by Rick raising his voice. "And AWAY we go!!" You clamp your eyes shut and take a terrified leap into the portal, then you feel a cool breeze ruffle your brown waves. Opening your eyes, you gasp as you see a wide ocean in front of you and Rick.

Turning around, you gasp even louder as you see a beautiful city covered with lights

The sun appears to just be setting, the reddish purple light reflecting off the glass of the large skyscrapers

The sun appears to just be setting, the reddish purple light reflecting off the glass of the large skyscrapers. "W-What is this place Rick?" You stammer, amazed. "Welcome to the Miami dimension, y/n!"
"Oh, Rick it's beautiful!!" You gasp as the sun sets completely, the colorful lights now at their full peak. "I know, right. God, theres this crazy bar right around the corner, actually. We can get fuuuuucked up!!" He says, seeming to fantasize the alcohol. "Uhm, I think your a little young, Rick!"
"Hell no!! Y/n, if I can summon a fucking portal, and teleport us to the Miami dimension, I'm preeetty-bluurpp-sure that I can buy us some vodka."
"Us?" You question him suspiciously. "Oh yeah, if your going to hang around me, you gotta learn how to handle your liquor, y-y/n." He says with the same mischievous smile on his face, which makes you slightly blush. Before you can say anything, Rick grabs your hand and starts pulling you towards a crowded street. "H-hey! You can't just drag people around like this!!" You try to jerk your arm out of his reach, but your efforts are nothing compared to his firm grasp. "Come on y/n!! Let's go to the bar!!"