No, Rick

You open your eyes, and find that you are laying in your bed, covered up by your (b/c) sheets. Then, pain explodes in your head and you have this awful taste in your mouth. Rising up, you put your throbbing head in your hands, and grab a nearby water bottle, which you chug down. The water is warm from the temperature of the room, making it all the more unappetizing, but you drink it anyway. I guess this is what a hang-over feels like. What happened??? Memories start to fill your head, and you gasp in horror. "Rick!! You little slut!! That's why you wanted me to get drunk, isn't it??" You don't expect an answer, but you jump in surprise as a familiar rough voice sounds from the shadows of your room. "Yes, but I didn't expect that strong of a reaction, hehe." You jerk your throbbing head around, and turn to face Rick. Furious, you stumble out of your bed and pause. He didn't... did he!? Seeming to have read your mind, he reply's with; "y/n, why would I even-urrp-touch your virgin ass??" Ouch you think as he does his usual smirk. "You watched me sleep!!" You shoot back. "What a fucking perv you are!!! Go!!" You scream, pushing him towards your door. You yelp in surprise as he backs you into a wall, his arms on either side of you. "Let me go!" You struggle and squirm under his grasp, but it's no use. "Don't tell me what to do." He says almost menacingly, making you flinch. Your fear turns into more anger, causing you to shove him backwards, making him stumble and fall to the ground. You pace around him, and make a run for it towards your door. It's locked, so you fumble with the doorknob for a few seconds and burst through the door, panting. Turning around, you expect him to be giving chase, but he's still on the floor staring at you. "S-sorry, y/n." He seems to force the apology out, but it seems sincere. "Yeah, sorry for getting me drunk and making me kiss you, for watching me sleep, for holding me against a wall and and almost hurting me!" You look at the painful bruise forming from where you hit your elbow on the wall, when Rick was holding you against it. "Y/n, I'm so sorry, I just got carried away... please can we just hang out some more?" His second apology seemed more sincere than the last, but a simple "sorry" won't fix everything. You turn your back on him. "Get out of my room!"