Meeting Morty

You pull away and smile at Rick, who has a soft expression for once. Suddenly you hear a door begin to open, and a boy with a yellow shirt and blue jeans appears. "R-Rick, could y-you help me..?" He trails off when he sees you with Rick, and wears a confused expression. "Who i-s this?" He points to you and looks at Rick with an angry glint in his hazel eyes. (I always imagined he had hazel.) Rick scoots away from you and answers: "A-eughh-a friend, Morty." You feel a little hurt as being called a "friend", but you shake it off. 'Who is this Morty?' "R-Rick, come here." He beckons Rick over with his hand, and he reluctantly follows. Rick looks at you with an annoyed face, you can't tell if he's annoyed with you or Morty.

Morty closes the same door he had entered through with Rick behind him, leaving you alone in the garage for the first time. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to explore some, you walk over to his work desk. There seems to be a few neat looking machines and contraptions, and you know you shouldn't touch anything. Rick has told you before not to touch anything that looks important. You see a disk-like thingy, and pick it up. 'This must not be that important." You tell yourself.

A bright, purplish light shines from it, and it looks like there are planets being projected by the light. "Woah.." You admire the light for a few more seconds, and you hear the door that Rick and Morty went through begin to open again. 'Oh shit!' Before you can even attempt to turn the light off, Rick and Morty come through the door and Rick stares at you angrily. "Y/N!! What did I-urp-t-tell you about-" Before he can finish his sentence, you back into a tall vertical machine with a glass ball at the end. The machine falls, and the glass ball at the end breaks.

The whole house seems to disappear for a heart beat, then it seems to teleport somewhere new.