Nextdoor

You take deep breaths, trying to calm yourself. Instead of taking the bus, you decided to walk home and give yourself time to think. That might have been the wrong idea, because your starting to have another mini panic attack again. "WHEN IF RICK DIED. OMG HE COULD'VE GOTTEN EATEN." Then you start to think with logic and everything seems a little better. "No.. If he knew he would get eaten then he wouldn't have walked in." Your thoughts are interrupted by a familiar gravelly voice. You look up and realize you've reached home, but RICK is there, and seems to have a house next door. "Oh, hi a-URRP again y-y-y/n." You notice that the green dribble on his chin is there again, and he's acting fucking drunk. But never mind that, Rick is alive!!!!!! "WhaT THE HELL RICK?!" Not being able to control yourself, you run over and embrace Rick tightly. "Y/n, w-w- what are you doing..?" "I-I thought you died!" You say, and notice yourself start to sniffle at the thought of losing your first friend. Ricks eyes seem to flicker with uncertainty, but he quickly hides the small insecurity. "Oh, are you talking about my portal gun?" He pulls the strange device out of his lab coat and shoots it again. You flinch, and the same glowing, green, floating semi circle explodes in front of you.

             "Hop in, y/n!"