The bar (fluff)

Rick drags you around a shady looking building, then he looks back at you. "Almost there!" He chimes excitedly. "Well, could you at least let go of my wrist??" Your annoyance disappears when he thrusts his face into yours, his usual cocky smile making your heart quicken. "Then will you drink with me?"  
...
"Fine." He let's go of your hand, and you look at your feet regretting what you just said. "Cumonn then!" He says quickening his steps. You match his pace, then you feel a question bubbling up inside you. "Are you single?" Your eyes widen and your whole body turns a deep shade of red after your brain starts to process what you just blurted out. Rick turns around and stares at you, slightly amused.  "H-heh, well, I guess I am!" He chuckles, his pale cheeks turning a shade pink. Then he steps closer to you. "Why do you ask?" His mischievous smile disappears, and you see a look on his face that he's never shown you before. Was it... Longing? You try to answer his question, but all that comes out is some awkward noise that seem to make him even more amused. You take a deep breath, and calm yourself. "If we are going to do this, we mise'well go to the bar and do it." You say bravely.  "Yeah, makes sense." Rick says, seeming slightly flustered. If I'm going to kiss him, I don't wanna do it in a shifty alleyway... you think. 
             Skip to the bar
"The bar seems pretty legit!" You gawk. "Yeah, its a pretty expensive place, so that's why your not going to do in a cheap tea shirt and some jeans." He says as he hands you a rather slutty outfit. "Let's go change."

You both make your way to a nearby bathroom and you change into the outfit he gave you. The outfit consists of a tight black crop-top with a generous amount of cleavage, short shorts that out-line your curves, and a pair of heels. You look self-consciously into the mirror and decide to do your makeup. After your done, you want to do some fancy eyeshadow and lip-gloss just for the heck of it.

Your interrupted by a familiar gravelly voice

Your interrupted by a familiar gravelly voice. "Y-y/n!! I'm already-errp-drunk and your still getting ready!!! Hurry uppp!" You hurry out of the bathroom stall to find an already drunk Rick. His eyes widen as he sees you, and they slowly start to wonder down to your chest.... You clear your throat and his eyes pop back to your face, which makes you giggle. Rick is in a white tank top and some expensive looking jeans. After you sit beside him, he urges you to order a drink, which you do. You shake the shot of vodka in your hands, hesitating wether to actually drink it or not. Saying "fuck it" in your mind, you down the whole thing in one gulp, a warm/tingly feeling settling in your stomach. "YEaH go y/n!!!!" Rick shouts as you down the next one. You immediately start to get a dizzy feeling and your vision blurs slightly. You fall into Ricks chest and he just lets you lay there. "Jeez y/n, already drunk? All you had was-eerp-two shots..." He looks at you longingly again, like he wants something from you, but he quickly hides it. Your now sitting in his lap, and he has his hands on your hips, but you obviously don't care since your pretty drunk at the moment. You don't know what your doing, but you turn around and press your lips against Rick's, and he returns the kiss. You make-out for about three minutes, and the two of you separate. "W-we should get home." Says rick. "Yeah.." you agree, still madly drunk. He picks you up and shoots the portal gun, and the two of you are at your houses.

God, what a chapter OwO