Chapter 1

Vally's POV

  While I was out on a stroll through the Northern Markets, I bumped into someone and knew who it was. I got up myself and walked away to calm down. I took my stuff with me and he thought it was completely weird that a girl he never met, hated him. I found a cliff and took my hood off. I didn't notice that my dad was standing right behind me and he gasped. "What the-oh it's just him. Dang it I'm so busted," I thought. I put my hood back on and ran. I outran him and got away.

  I went to get my Changewing and hopped on her neck. I flew off and away from island. I went to Dragons' Edge and the riders wondered how I managed to tame a Changewing. I said "I will tell you how I tamed her only if you help me get rid of both Ryker and his brother. Also you guys capture Ryker's brother, which I will not say the name of because I hate him very much, and let me kill him myself." "Okay jeez, why do you hate Viggo so much anyway?" Hiccup asked.

  "Because he is the worst," I paused and Hiccup asked "The worst what?" "The worst father," I finally said about to cry and everyone gasped. "Oh my Thor, Viggo actually has a daughter. Maybe you can join us because he practically won't hurt you like ever nor get his hunters to hurt you," someone said like he was going to geek out. "Yeah, yeah, Fishlegs you are so right. There's always that one person even the most ruthless viking won't hurt and that would be their family. Viggo wouldn't dare to hurt his child so we can, if she wants to join of course, use this to our advantage," Hiccup said. "You know what, in order to stop my dad, I will join you guys," I said in kind of joy to stop my dad.

  We made a plan to stop so called my dad and it worked. He didn't at all get anyone to shoot down Toothless because I was riding on him and he was too quick for them to shoot down anyway. I was having fun with shooting the catapults and destroying the balistas. My dad wasn't happy that I joined the riders and the mission was a success. I felt good that I finally got back at him for ruining my life and he put a raid out for my head. I was able to get away and lay low for a while. I didn't miss Berk's 400th year anniversary and just had a hood on. I was standing in the crowd and watched the whole thing.

  I went up to the riders after the ceremony and said that it was awesome. We all went back to the Edge the next day and were relieved that I wasn't able get captured by Bounty Hunters. The raid was put off and I was happy that I could be back out in the spotlight but not to much because now hunters were after me. I managed to not get captured by them and that backfired after a week but the riders had a plan. It would either be me being my dad's worst enemy and not be his daughter or me going with my dad and not be with the riders, also hurting dragons.

  I choose to stay with the riders because they treated me better then him and he got mad about it. I felt a bit safer with the riders and my dad kidnapped me three weeks after I wanted to stay with the riders. He offered me a lot more care and respect but I refused. He growled and threw me in a cage. I was saved by the riders and my Skrill, Lightning. Ryker was jealous that I had a Skrill and the riders and I flew back to the Edge. I was safe once again and the riders were trying to figure out why I wanted to be with them and not my father. I was sad that my dad was so cruel to me and went to my hut.

  I tried to sleep but couldn't sleep and Lightning was upset that I couldn't sleep. I hated my dad so much for the pain he caused me and sat up. I got up and went on a little walk with Lightning. I was happy my hut was built on the highest cliff, having a spectacular view of the Edge and the stars and had a zipline leading to the clubhouse. I never really used it unless I needed to and also had a pair of stairs leading into my secret bunker for my plans and stuff. I was the always prepared and had anything in case of an emergency.

  I saw how beautiful the stars were and then Hiccup landed next to me on Toothless. "So we were wondering, why do you hate your dad?" "He's just unfair, treats me like I'm one of his prisoners, and is just so cruel to me. I just can't stand being around him and I know he loves me but it just doesn't seem like he does at all. He also caused a lot of pain to me and wants me to be exactly like him when I don't want to be. He doesn't even care about what I want and it's why I just hate him," I explained. I was on the brink of tears and Hiccup hugged me. I hugged him back and he petted my head. "We'll make sure he never does that to you again, I promise," he said still petting my head. "I hope," I said.

  We went our separate ways for the night and I went to bed. I got a goodnight's rest and Lightning snuggled up close to me. I snuggled close to Lightning and he did the same to me.