Chapter 6

Hiccup's POV

  When I noticed that Vally didn't want to be bothered and she was sad, I asked her "Vally, are you okay?" "I just lost my father for good, do you think I would be okay," she snapped and covered her mouth. "Sorry, I didn't me to yell at you," she apologized. "We will find him and you will get your father back, no matter what," I said. She kissed me on the lips for a quick second and she said "Thanks." "No problem," I said. Me and Astrid didn't really get together (A/N: Sorry to all you Hicstrid fans out there, I do ship them but they don't fall in love in this book) and I set out to find Viggo. I found him in the Northern Markets and said "Ah, just the man I was looking for." "What do you want Hiccup?" Viggo asked. "Your daughter was looking for you when you disappeared on her. She wants to talk with you and only you," I said. "Well tell her that I don't want to talk with her and not ever again," he said in a sad tone.

  "She misses you," I said trying to reason with him. "I said no," he said. He walked away and I went to go tell Vally. She didn't take it to well and was sad for the whole week. She went to go find him herself but had no luck and she was even sadder.

Vally's POV

  When I got back to the Edge with having no luck in finding my father, I went my hut and cried in my pillow. "What did I do?" I asked myself crying and choking on my tears. "I have no more family, I have no one," I said as I realised that my dad was the only family I had but he now hates me and I still loved him. "What have I done?" I asked myself again.

  I didn't want to talk to anyone at all and just vanished from them. I was on my own, just me against the world and quest to find my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎉 Ai terminat de citit The Daughter Of Viggo Grimborn: The Separated Family (RTTE Fanfic) 🎉