A/N

Hi Guys!

First if all I want to say sorry for being absent for so long. Thank you to 1DrPepper1 for your concern. I promise I am alive and well, just stressed! I'm flying out to America in three weeks to work at a summer camp and so with organizing for this and working I haven't had a lot of time to write let alone update.

I know how hard it is to wait for chapters so I'm so so sorry that it has been so long. I promise that I have not abandoned this book. There are still at least 10 more chapters to go and lots of drama yet to happen. I will finish this book, I just haven't had the time nor the inspiration to write recently.

In saying that, I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been reading and commenting and voting and just supporting this book in general. You have no idea how much this all means to me. Every time I read on of you comment it brings a smile to my face. Even if it just says "Update!!". Even then it shows me how much you like my writing and I am eternally grateful for that.

Also we have not only reached 50K READS but PASSED it!!! And so once again I want to say a humongous thank you to each and every one of you for your support. I never could have imagined this book getting so much love and support.

To finish I just want to say thank you once again for your concern and your support, I promise I will give you a proper chapter update as soon as I have one. But until then I hope you all stay safe and well. Northen hemisphere people enjoy your summer, southerners good luck for winter!

Love,
Megs xxxxx

PS.
AshleyNicole987, I know you probably got really excited when you saw this notification and are now mad because it's not a chapter. But please don't kill me yet, remember I am the only one who knows which of your ships sail at the end of this so you have got to let me live long enough to finish writing it.