CHAPTER 2.

My alarm wakes me up at 5:15 A.M. I get up early to see the sunrise. It's super pretty.
I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I close the fridge door and almost get the life scared out of me. "I'm Hyunjin." he said with a smile. Which was killing me. "I'm Taeylee. But, everyone calls me Tae." I say, looking away and sipping my water. "Well, it's nice meeting you, Tae. I'll see you around." Hyunjin says. "You'll be seeing me everyday. I'm staying here for awhile with my brother, Chan." I say, watching him turn around, looking puzzled. "What? You're Chan's sister?" he asks. I nod and smile. "I didn't expect her to be so pretty and adorable." he says.
I blush at his words. "You're not to bad yourself, Hyunjin." I say, smiling super hard. He leans over towards me. "I hope we become very good friends. It'd be nice to have a girl around." he whispers in my ear.
I shiver. I look down and realize I'm wearing a really big over-sized sweatshirt and no pants. It's a her not life ok?
"Uhh, I need to get dressed. " I say, covering myself up. He nods and walks away. Phew, glad that's over. "Hey!" I hear a super loud voice say. "I'm Jisung. This is Seungmin, Jeongin, and Lee Know and Woojin." he says. "Hi! I'm Chan's sister Taeylee, but call me Tae." I say, looking at all of the super cute boys. "You're really pretty. Like, as pretty as me. You could be my twin." Seungmin says, holding my hand, while smiling. "Wait, Chan has a super cute and nice sister and didn't tell us?" asks Woojin. I nod. "That's messed up. Like we're his best friends." he says. "I need to go change. I'm going to meet up with a friend." I say. "Ok!" they all say in unison. I run upstairs and check my messages.
Papi Jae - Hey, you ready?
Tae - No, I just woke up. I'll be ready in 5 minutes.
Papi Jae - Ok. I'll be there soon.
I look at the clock and it was 7:20. I have five minutes to get ready and get my makeup done. "Hey, Tae. I have a question." Hyunjin says, walking into my room while I'm getting dressed. "Whoa! Sorry. Didn't mean to." Hyunjin says, blushing. "Its fine. We all make mistakes." I say, putting on my shirt. "Uhh, I just wanted to know if you wanted some w-waffles." he asks, stuttering. "Yes, thank you!" I say, super cheerfully. He nods and leaves, still blushing. "So cute." I say, laughing to myself. I decide to wear a finger heart crop top and black jeans with the knees ripped and black Converse with a hat. "Good enough." I say, grabbing my stuff and heading downstairs. "You look amazing!" Jisung says, handing me a glass of orange juice. "Thanks!" I say, talking a drink of orange juice. "Where's Chan?" I ask. "Oh, he's asleep still. You can go into his room and wake him up if you want." Jisung says. 

I ran up to his room and opened the door slowly. "Chan?" I ask. I saw him sleeping in his huge king size bed. "Err." He says. "Wake up!" I yell. He doesn't move, just grunts. I slowly crawl up into his bed and cuddle up against him. "Channie, please wake up." I say, doing aegyo. "Ok fine. I'll get up only because you're being super cute right now, not because I want to." He says. I finally won and got him up.

Felix walks in as I'm walking out. "H-hey Tae." Felix says clearing his throat. His voice is deeper than usual in the morning. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. "I slept fine. I kept dreaming of you." Felix says, not realizing Chan was in the same room. 

"Aww, you two are so cute together. I ship it so hard." Chan says. I look back at him and he gives me the thumbs up. "Want to go eat?" Felix asks. "Sure. Oh and Chan, I ship you with Hyunjin. So cute!" I say, while running away, while Chan chases me. He tackles me and pins me to the floor. "Haha!" I laugh. "You think you're funny. Well, I ship you with Hyunjin also. I saw you two this morning. Talking and having a cute moment." Chan says, making me blush. Chan gets up and walks away into the kitchen. Hyunjin looks at me and smiles. I wave at him and he waved back. I hear a honk outside. It was Jaehyun. "Bye guys! I'm going to hang out with Jaehyun!" I yell, while rushing out of the door. "Wait!" Chan yells. Chan comes running towards me. He kisses me on the forehead. "Be safe. You got here yesterday and we can't have my baby sister get hurt." Chan say, being super cute. Too cute for me to handle.

"Bye Channie!" I say

"Bye Channie!" I say. And with that I leave and don't come back home until 8:30 at night. I open the door and Chan is sitting in the living room, fast asleep. I run up to my room and change into my pajamas and come back down and cuddle up against Chan. Soon, I fell asleep next to him and slept like a log. It felt good. Being with my brother. This is where I belong. Too bad I'll be leaving in 3 months. I'll miss them. Maybe I can stay longer. Hopefully my mom will approve of it. I love it here.

•Hello! I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter. It was longer than last time. Which I'm happy about because I poured tons of stuff into this. Ideas be popping out of no where. Ya know? Bye bye for now!