CHAPTER 11.

"Guys, I know your mad but please talk to me." I say knocking on the door. As the door opens, Hyunjin walks out, his eyes red and puffy from crying.
"How could you?" he asks. "I'm sorry. I-" I was interrupted by his lips. *cringe*
"I forgive you. But everyone else is pretty mad." He says.
"I'm sorry ok? How many times do I have to say it? You even kicked me out of the group chat!" I yell as I run into my room, locking the door behind me. I hadn't told the boys about the death threats from the fans.
My life has turned upside down all because of what? Me leaving?
I never knew I could get so attached to someone and someone get so attached to me.
This is all my fault. Nobody should have to suffer the pain I'm going through right now.
Without realizing I was talking out loud, all the boys are huddled outside my room. I put my head in my knees and cry. I know I can't cry all my problem away, but sometimes I wish I could. I belong here with Chan and the boys. They are my family.
"Tae?" Chan asks. Now, what I didn't know is he had a key to everyone's room. So, he unlocked it and they came rushing in.
I stood up and ran towards Chan. "I don't want to go." I say. "You have to go. Your school is starting up soon. And you need to go back. Mom misses you." Chan says. I let go. "But I love you guys. You are my family. Han, please don't let me go." I look at Jisung as he cries.
"Chan's right. Your education is more important than some boys." Han smiles.
"You're not helping." I say, smiling back at him. He nods as he knows he's not helping.
"I love you Y/N. I won't stop loving you. You are my everything." he says hugging me.
Felix looks at me then Hyunjin. "I can't believe this." Felix storms off into his room.