CHAPTER 8.

"So, what would you like to do?" I ask Jeno, who is amazed by my drawings hung on my wall. "I have no clue. But, these drawings are incredible. Did you draw these?" he asks. "Oh, that's nothing. Just something I do when I'm in a bad mood." I say, sitting at my desk, opening my laptop. "You must get mad a lot. I don't. If I do, Jaemin is always there for me." Jeno says, smiling. "You really like Jaemin huh?" I ask, catching Jeno off guard. "Yes! I absolutely love Jaemin! His smile is my everything. He is my everything." Jeno says. I cock my eyebrow at him. Jeno kept smiling not realizing I just made him fess up about his obsession with Jaemin. "OMG! You did that on purpose." Jeno says, pouting in the cute way he does. "Yup and Jaemin heard everything," I say. "How?! Did you call him?" Jeno asks, worriedly. "Nope, she didn't call me. I came here willingly. Hello Jeno!" Jaemin says. Jeno slowly turns around and his jaw drops so far to the ground, it's hilarious. "JAEMINNIE!! I missed you so much!" Jeno says, squeezing Jaemin. 

I couldn't help but sketch this amazing moment. "I missed you too!" Jaemin shouts. "What's all this fuss about?" familiar person asks. "Changbin?" I ask. "Taeylee?!" he whisper-shouts. I run up and hugged him. I and Binnie have been friends since preschool. "How've you been? I can't believe you're here. Wait, why are you here?" Binnie asks. "Well, I've been good. And I missed you a lot. Oh, and I'm here because Channie is my brother and I came to visit for awhile." I say, clinging on to Binnie. 

"Hold the phone. You are related to Channie? How'd I not know this by now? I didn't know you would become this amazing and beautiful. My eyes are watering from your beauty." Binnie says, making me blush. "Aww, my baby is all grown up," Channie says. "How much of that did you hear?" I ask. "All of it. And Changbin, that was super nice of you to say to her. She's been through a lot lately. So, thanks for doing that." Chan thanks, Binnie. "Aish, don't get all squishy around me. I'm allowed to do it to you. Not the other way around." Binnie says.

"Oh, and do you guys want to go have dinner later? The lock-down is over. They caught the guy last night. His name is Gerald Billiards. He's a multi-millionaire. He's also the former CEO of Writers Inc." Channie says, sounding like a police officer. "Look at you go. And yes, I'd love to. Jaemin, Jeno?" I ask. "Sure!" they say in unison. "Oh and I sketched you two hugging earlier," I say while giving them the picture. "Tae, it's... it's amazing!" Jeno yells. "We're all leaving at around 7. It's 6 now so start getting ready. Let's go have some fun!" Channie yells. 

I did the usual routine that I'd usually do in Australia if we were going out to eat. I did my hair first, not to out-going, but not to where it looks like a birds nest. Then I chose my outfit and makeup. 

(Here are the pictures.)

)

"Hurry up Tae!" I hear everyone yell. "I'm coming!" I say, slipping on a pair of white heels and grabbing my iPhone 8 and my purse. As I began walking down the stairs, all eyes were on me. "Tae, you look amazing," Hyunjin says, wrapping his arm around my waist, which made Felix jealous. "Thanks. This dress has been in my closet since I got here." I say, smiling. "We're eating at Olive Garden. The cab is outside. Everyone out!" Channie rushes. "Wait, I forgot something!" I yell while sprinting up the stairs. I rush into Binnie's room. "Get dressed. You're coming too. Let's have fun together." I say, forcing Changbin to get ready. He didn't care if I was there. He just went into his bathroom and changed his pants and came back with no shirt on, which of course made me drool. His biceps are no joke. "I'm doing this for our friendship. Not because I really like you and want to catch up on things." Changbin confesses. This time, I had no intention of doing it. 

"Aww, I like you to Binnie. Now hurry up. Channie and everyone else is waiting." I say. "Taeylee, are you ok?" Hyunjin walks into Changbin's room. "Wow, you look good in the light and dark," Hyunjin smirks. "Are you flirting with me right now Jinnie?" I ask, blushing. "Maybe. But, I know you like it when I act like that towards you. Your voice goes really soft and you smile non-stop when you see me." Jinnie says. "H-how'd you know all that?" I ask. "I pay attention to you a lot Tae, you just don't know it," he says, continuing to smirk, which made me squeal. "Let's go you two cuties," I say, grabbing their arms and walking down the stairs. "Y-you called us cute," Binnie says. "Yes, because you are, in every single way possible," I say, pecking their cheeks. "And yes, I intended to do that," I say, smiling so hard I thought my face might get stuck. "Binnie you go ahead. I need to chat with Tae for a bit. Tell the others we'll catch up." Jinnie says. Binnie nods and walks out, shutting the door behind him. "Hyunjin wha-" I was interrupted by his lips. 

Is this actually happening? Is Jinnie kissing me? "Tae...I just needed to do that. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but believe me, there are much worse things that I want to do to you right now, but can't because we're too young and the others will find out." Jinnie says. He tries to apologize but I grab his tie and pull him into my embrace. "I love you Tae," Jinnie says. "I love you too Jinnie!" I say, tears filling up my eyes. "Why are you crying?" Jinnie asks. "Because you're just so sweet. I love you so much!" I say. "So...that means we're dating?" Jinnie asks. 

"I don't know. What about Changbin and Felix?" I ask looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "Oh, I never thought of that. I don't know. We'll have to keep it on the low when the members are around I guess." Jinnie says. I nod. And with that, we just stayed home and cuddle while watching movies and eating Chinese food. "Jinnie, when you said there were much worse things you wanted to do to me, what did you mean?" I ask. "Exactly what you're thinking about right now," he says while smirking. "Maybe when we get older. It should be fun. You being athletic and flexible." I say, smirking back at him while sitting on his lap. "Oh, please stop. I want to do it so bad. But, we can't. And you keep teasing me." Hyunjin says. "Well, you had the idea. You'll be dreaming about it forever." I whisper in his ear. He pulls me in really hard. "I suggest you stop right there. Or else when it does happen, you're getting punishment." Jinnie says, making his hand travel down my waist. 

"Jinnie~," I say. "You were right, this will be fun. For me anyway." Jinnie says. "I'm not scared of you," I say, breaking his tight grip on my lower back. "Oh really?" he asks. And he smirks when he has a plan or is being dirty. Which is exactly what he was doing. He flipped me over to where he was on top. He began kissing me from my forehead o my jawline. My body tingled and got goosebumps feeling his icy breath on my skin. "Ok, ok. You win." I say, over and over again. "I knew I would," he says, smiling and laughing in the cute way he always does that makes me super happy. I lightly tap his shoulder. Then, I drifted off to sleep in his arms. 

I don't want to leave next week...but I have to. Maybe, just maybe I can create a plan not to leave. Like, lying about the flights. Saying that there were cancelled. Yes. Good plan Tae!