CHAPTER 5.

"No, I'm not going to calm down. I've been stresses ever since I got here. I just want some space. But, it's really hard to do that with all of you in my space." I say with an attitude. "Should I go?" Jeno asks. I shake my head. "You need to get into contact with Jaemin and tell him we're on lock down right now." I say. Jeno nods while pulling out his phone. His phone was actually really cute. It fit his hands perfectly. Baby Moonbin will never grow old. "Jaemin? Yeah, tell the members we're on lock down. West Avenue just had a drive-by." Jeno says, looking dead at me. "Omg, are you alright? Are you safe? I don't know what I'd do without you." Jaemin says, not realizing that he was on speaker phone. "You're on speaker phone Jaemin." Jeno says, blushing. "Oh, whoops. Is anyone around you?" Jaemin asks. "Yeah, my frien is. You remember Taeylee?" Jeno asks. "Yeah, the girl you keep talking about at home. I remember her." aemin says, making Jeno look at me and smile. "JAEMIN!" Jeno yells. "Oh, my bad. I have a big mouth." Jaemin says. "Yes, yes you do. But, that's why I love you." Jeno says, nodding. I gasp and everyone looks at me. "That's so sweet!" I say. I hear Jaemin chuckling over the phone. A picture of Jeno and Jaemin popped in my head. That's a master piece. "Well, I have to go. Bye Jaemin." Jeno says. "Bye Jeno! I'll miss you." Jaemin says and they hang up.