Get a good nights rest (part two)

~Author's note~

Heyyyy!!! So I have about an hour to write this chapter because that is the free time with wifi that I am getting on my trip, so here it is!!

Hope you enjoy!! Thanks for the support and happy reading!

~Maka's P.O.V.~

I don't remember when, but at some point, I fell asleep while reading my book about famous meisters and their achievements.

I knew I was asleep because my dream was way too unrealistic. It started off on a sunny beach with white sand and turquoise water.

The unrealistic part was that I was floating above the sandy shore like a bird, looking down on the world. Though unrealistic, this was a great dream.

I reached up to touch the clouds and watched as the white fluffy substance glided through my fingers as I started to soar forwards.

Well, I wasn't exactly soaring, it was a little bumpier, as if someone was carrying me somewhere.

I felt the warmth of a person next to me and heard a hushed voice speak in my ear, sending a shiver through my body.

"... Maka... good nights rest..."

The voice was so soft and quiet, that I could only make out part of what they said. But what puzzled me was who they were. The voice was so familiar, but I just couldn't place my finger on it.

The warm feeling of a body next to mine detached itself from me. Footsteps echoing in the air signalized that the person was going, but the thought sent pain into my chest.

"Wait!" I said, "wait for me!!"

The person just kept walking, and soon enough, I couldn't hear the tap of their feet anymore.

Suddenly, I started falling.

The wind blew my pigtails into messy clumps and whistled in my ears until it became to noisy and unbearable that I had to cover them. I quickly plummeted closer and closer to the ocean's water, that was now such a dark blue, it looked black.

I splashed down in the liquid and icy spears of cold stabbed every inch of my body. Where did that person go? They were so warm, unlike this ocean, and I needed their help!

I swam back up to the surface of the water only to find out, it wasn't water. I thought it looked black, and it was. The thick black substance could only be described as black blood.

Horrified of what I was swimming in, I quickly spun around in circles, wide eyed, while I searched for the shore. There was no land in sight.

The clouds began to darken as large waves of the sticky liquid started to roll in. A wave hit me head on, and submerged my body under the black blood.

I swam to the top again, gasping for air, when another wave hit me. This time, I received a mouthful of the thick blood.

Each time, I went up for air, the black blood waves would only drown my in them again. I decided to call for someone instead of gasping and flailing around like a fish out of water.

"Help...! Someone...! Help... Me!!" I managed to say between waves, as I struggled to stay afloat and not drown.

There was no answer, except for the crashing of black blood waves against my body. It started to rain blood, like what was in the ocean, but this time, it was normal, red blood.

The red spots polka-doted the black ocean and stained my face and head,that were the same colour as the 'water' I was in.

As I floated there in horror, another series of waves pushed me under the surface of black and red blood, filling my mouth with the liquid that surrounded me.