Spin The Bottled Up Suprise

~Author's note~

Hey, hey, hey!

An update? What?! Ok, ok, so it's finally time for the birthday party, sorry the story has been going slowly or whatever. Also, most of the chapters seem really rushed... But it's because I have a bad habit of trying to finish them in one shot! -.-; Stupid bad habits...

Also, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I guess I'm just a lazy bum... But I tried to make this chapter extra long for you guys!!!

So enjoy! And as always, thanks to all that read my story, comment, vote, and if you want to make me feel extra special, you could subscribe to me (only if you want to! -3-)!

Thanks! Enjoy!

~Maka's P.O.V.~

Soul and I arrive at Kids place, and ring the doorbell. As we wait for someone to answer the door, I stare down at my shoes.

I'm wearing a pair of my favourite sandals with white straps that crisscross over my otherwise bare feet. Where the straps meet, there is a small white and silver flower. The sandals are very girly, but I'm a girl! I have to let out my inner girl sometimes!

I look at the rest of my outfit. I'm wearing a pair of jean shorts with a braided belt and two tank tops. A white one, underneath of a light, coral pink tank top. Both of them are relatively plain and have no design. My hair is in it's usual two pigtails on the sides of my head.

I glance over at Soul who is wearing his favourite red skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with his signature 'soul eater' logo embroidered on to the upper left area of the shirt. In his hair is a slim, black, headband that keeps his white hair out of his face.

He notices my eyes on him and turns to me with one eyebrow raised. I simply look the other way and decide to inspect the building in front of us.

Kid's house isn't really a house. It's so big that it's more of a mansion. I tilt my head up, still struggling to see the whole 'house'. Scratch that, it is a mansion.

Practically the whole mansion is black, other than some details. There are white features that compliment the buildings curves and edges. The entrance has two gigantic pillars on each side of the large black doors. A red staircase leads up to the entrance and large windows line the first floor and part of the second. There is a balcony right above the doors that serves as coverage. On the front of the balcony, there is the famous death skull and a large red spike emerges from the building, right above the balcony. Multiple smaller red spikes are poking out from the roof. There are two large guillotines on either side of the entrance, larger than anyone who would have to 'use' them. Lastly, the whole building is symmetrical. Of course.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the doors open to a familiar black haired (with three white stripes), yellow/golden eyed, Kid.

"Come on in guys!" He says to Soul and I, "sorry for the wait... BlackStar was breaking things..." Kid shudders at the last part, moving to the side so that we could enter.

My jaw drops as I walk into the mansion, it's even better on the inside!

Marble floors and walls with red carpets lining the hallways, that stretch far enough that I can't see the end. Paintings litter the walls, all perfectly aligned and symmetrical. Expensive looking furniture create places to sit, or relax, and there are at least two of each chair, couch, and table in every room, making a perfect symmetrical balance. There are two staircases in the back of the giant entranceway that start in the middle of the back wall, and curves around the side walls until they are facing us. They lead to the second floor of this multiple layered 'house'.