01 | Hugs and Basketball | Tom Holland

767 words

"And CUT! That's a wrap for today, see you guys tomorrow."

When you were dismissed, you started walking towards your trailer to change out of your tight and uncomfortable costume. As you were nearing the door, you were stopped by the sound of your name being called.

"Y/N!"

You turn around to a see a sweaty Tom running in his Spider-man suit. "Hey Tom, what's up?"

"I uh, don't have anything to do this afternoon, and I don't want to be bored out of my mind while Harrison is out exploring, so do you want to come hang out at my house? If your not busy of course."

"Sure, I was just heading to change, see you in an hour?"

He nods with excitement, and speed walks down to his trailer. You walk into your trailer and go back to the main quest: putting on some comfortable clothes.

* * *1 hour later * * *

Ding.

You had finally gotten your stuff together, bringing a swim suit and some shorts, seeing as it was super hot today. Tom opened the door and embraced you in a hug.

"Hey come on in." he led you in and you dropped your small bag on a chair. "So do you wanna play some basketball or go swimming?"

"Let's play basketball then cool off in the pool."

Tom nodded and led you into his large backyard with a small basketball court, then a pool to the side. "I'm gonna go change into some shorts real quick."

"Okay, I'm going to go find my basketball." he walked off behind some small trees and you went to go change in the bathroom. Changing quickly you go back out into the backyard to see Tom shirtless, and making free shots. You sit there for awhile just watching him until he catches you.

"Do you like the view Y/N?"

"Yes, it's quite lovely, the sky, the glimmering pool..."

He grins, "Come on I'll let you have the ball first."

He passes the ball and you start dribbling. Out of no where he snatched the ball from you. You go after it but he turns away quickly still grinning.

"Come on darling your gonna have to get up on me more to get the ball back."

Using what he said you walk up to him and hug him, then place a small peck on his cheek. He turns a deep red and drops the ball. You go after it before he realizes what's going on, shooting and making it in. "I win!"

"You cheated!" he laughs. "Plus the game isn't over yet love," he steps closer, "It's just starting." He finally was right in front of you, putting his hand on the small of your back.

You duck out of his grasp, slowly taking off your tank top to reveal a sports bra underneath. "Then game on."

You both continue playing until you finally got to ten points, using your technique of distracting Tom to win. "You're such a cheater." he said while laying down next to you on the grass.

"But my technique worked and I won so I'm happy." You ran your hand through your sweaty h/c hair that had fallen out of its ponytail.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm dying, let's get in the pool."

"Agreed, race you inside!" you jump up off the grass and run towards the back door.

"Hey! That's not fair!" he runs after you quickly catching up.

Right before you can touch the door, he hugs you from behind and turns you around. "I'm all done playing your little games." he smirks.

"Ugh fine, I'll go get us some water while you change first."

"You know that's not what I want."

He pulls you closer your chest colliding into his. "Well I guess your gonna have to wait for that later."

He gives you a confused look and you swoop under his arms once again, open the door swiftly, and run inside. He follows you with an amused look. "You play around quite a lot."

"I know. Come on get changed I'm hot and want to get in the pool."

"Not until you give me a hug." he leans against the wall, blocking your way to the bathroom.

You give a mischievous grin, slowly walking up to him. "Fine."

His eyes widen as you wrap your arms around his torso, then standing on tip-toe, you land your lips on his. When he finally processes whats going on, you pull away to tease him, "There, now let me change."

He just stands there dazed as you walk right by him and into the bathroom. "That girl is gonna be the death of me."

You grin satisfied, getting changed for the third time today.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{Brea}
A/N: Make sure you guys either send us requests or comment them!