04 |Working out?| Peter Parker

Warnings:, smol limeish shit
A/N : Listening to Rihanna while maKING this imagine? Such a great combination💁🏻‍♀️.
{Jan} (unedited)

P.S- I've been having writers block since school ended so I'm struggling hereeee, but I wanted to write for y'all so here.🤧

Words: 1947

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N?"

You immediately stood upright in your chair, you turned around to see a man standing in your doorway. You rubbed your eyes to get a clear view on who the person was. When you did that, you realized you got droll all over your arms. You yelped and started shaking your arms in disgust, the person chuckled. You glared at the person.
Rolling your eyes, you turned around staring into the wall.

"Tony, why'd you have to wake me up I was really having a good nap," you whined, dramatically throwing your arms up in the air. He crossed his arms and gave you the 'I'm not in the mood' look. He opened his mouth but before he could say anything you magically popped out of nowhere in front of him and covered his mouth.

"Oh and I had the moooost amazing dream ever," you paused and then smirked, " I think you would really want to know it was soooo-."

"Okay young lady that's enough, I suggest to keep you twinkle-winkle dreams to yourself okay? Okay. Also I'm just going to drag you there myself," Tony grumbled. He gripped both your arms and dragged you out of your room, before you could protest and teleport away he barked up.

"And don't you dare try to teleport away from this or you will no longer have the privilege of watching those weird videos called memes."

You groaned and started to catch a fit. "You're so mean." He stood still and faced you. "I'm a Stark why wouldn't I be?" He said in amusement. You rolled your eyes and ushered him to drag you to the unknown place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking around the Stark tower you and Tony finally arrived at the destination he wanted to bring you at. You immediately teleported out of his grip.

"Um, this is where I stop, because I don't exercise thanks bye," you said, waving your hand and walking away. Before you could actually leave Tony said something that caught your mind.

"You do know that this will be your first training into becoming an avenger right?"

You turned around raising your eyebrows, you rushed towards him and engulfed him with a bear hug .He grunted signaling you to let him go and you did. You crossed your arms.
"Fine I guess I will train even though I'm already strong enough," you grumbled while walking into the workout room with Tony.

"Oh I almost forgot, spiderboy is here too, so he can help you train," Tony said. You stopped and looked at him furrowing your eyebrows.
"Trust me you'll have fun he is a good kid," he added, patting your back. As you rolled your eyes you saw a teenage boy running towards you and Tony. The boy approached you two but before he could say anything he had his hand on his knees, gasping for air. You stared at him. You realized how cute he was. How his brunette curls matched him. His cute chocolate brown-eyes made him more cuter.

"Mr. Stark," the boy said, clearly in exhaustion. You giggled, and the boy averted his eyes to you. Then both you and the boys' eye contact started a huge silence. Your heart started to pound. Each second you stared at him you heard you heart thumping louder and louder. The silence only grew louder as both of you started to blush . Luckily Tony broke the silence as he coughed.
And walked over to the boy. Tony went behind the boy and put both his arms on his shoulders.