02 | Viagria| Tom Holland

****warning kinda smut(not really but kinda) also swearing****

1360 words( edited )
A/N: To be honest I got this idea from watching youtuber couples do these viagra pranks on each other and I just wanted to do an imagine about it. So Y/N is a rising youtube-star and she is going to do a prank video for her channel.🤷‍♀️
(I'm up at like Idek 1 or 2 am so this might suck ass) {Jan} btw the slanted words in the imagines will mean thoughts

________________________

You walked into your room and gently grabbed your camera as you settled it down on your camera stand ready to record yourself.

"Wassup children, so today I'm going to be doing a prank on my boyfriend Tom."

You cautiously looked around hoping no one saw you as you slowly revealed an item that was hidden behind your back in your palms.

"This box contains viagra pills. Basically what these pills do is to make you horny."

You said this in a monotone voice which gave you a cheeky smile.

"What I'm going to do is when he gets back from his shooting. I will grind up one pill with my kitchen hammer I have here, and I'll put it in his drink, so when he is thirsty he will end up getting this drink. I feel so bad for doing this but at the same time I really don't care."

You chuckled to yourself, but then you heard a loud creaking from your garage door.

"Oh shit."

You quickly grabbed your camera as you rushed into your bathroom. You took one pill out of the box and place it on the bathroom countertop as you crushed it up with your kitchen hammer. Your left hand was tightly holding your camera as it recorded your actions.

You rapidly looked around as then you realized you forget the water and mentally slapped yourself. You shrieked as you ran into your room to get some water and quickly ran back to the bathroom you previously were in.
You opened the bottle placing the crushed up pill into the water. When you finished putting the viagra into the water you closed the bottle shut as you shook the bottle.

You heard foot steps coming so you stopped and quickly cleaned everything up. Then you quickly placed the water in your room.

"Y/N! Love, I've missed you all day. Where are you??"

You looked at your camera. You were ready to start the plan.

"Guys I'm going to shut the camera off so when I'm done talking to Tom I will turn it back up and place it behind my plant I have on my counter in my bedroom, this will be to see if anything happens to him. Bye for now dick lovers."

You covered the camera screen and ended the video as you quickly jumped on your bed and  yelled out.

"Babe I'm in here! In our room!"

You saw your cute man peeking through the bedroom door as his brunette curls were bouncing. His chocolate brown eyes were gleaming with love looking at you with affection. You kinda regret trying to prank him but you always wanted to try this prank on him. You ran up to him like a 5 year old and jumped on him. You clung to him as if you were holding on for dear life. You looked up at him as you caressed his cheeks. You then passionately brushed your lips against his.

You and Tom were making out for awhile, so you pulled back your lips from his so you could breathe in oxygen. Tom then gently put you back on the ground. As his hands were resting below your ears.

"I'm thirsty as hell I need water love."

You then laughed at his words as you walked to your little refrigerator smirking you grabbed the water that was spiked with viagra.

You looked to see Tom sitting on your bed daydreaming as you jumped next to him and gave him his water.

"Here child, drink up."
You smirked as he took the water from your hands and gulped the whole water down. Your eyes widen at how thirsty he was.
Geez all that kissing got to him.

His face averted to you as he stretched his arms out and gave a small yawn.

"Today's shooting was tiring I'm going to take a nap, cuddle with me."

He gave you those puppy eyes which you couldn't resist so you agreed. As he soon fell asleep you got out of his arms and quietly walked to the counter to turn your camera back on to record Tom. You looked back at him to see his arms and legs spread out. You chuckled lightly to yourself as you hidden the camera where it will focus on Tom so you then crawled next to him as you began to slowly fall asleep.

~~~ time skips by as tom's hot self amaze you~~

You were woken up to be shaken roughly then it stopped as you looked up. Wiping your eyes you saw a scenario of Tom looking like a hot mess. His hair was everywhere, and you just wanted to brush your hands through it, but as you looked at him you see that his eyes were darker than before as if they were filled with lust. He started to growl deeply.

"Darling, I want you now."

He said this as his voice got an octave lower.
He looked at you like you were his prey. You looked at him wide-eyed. You felt dumbstruck on how that pill worked on him.

"Baby, are you okay you said you were just tired, we should just cuddle tonight."

You were about to push yourself up then suddenly Tom gripped both your arms down against your bed. He was hovering above you as his breathing became heavy when he lowered his face closer towards yours.

"I don't feel tired anymore. I want to fuck you so hard right now Y/N. I will fuck you so hard you won't have the ability to walk right ever again. And I will make you scream my name so loud everyone will become deaf because of you screaming as I fuck you, hard."

Your face started heating up as you were pretty sure it would've been the same shade as his Spider-Man suit. You chuckled a bit knowing when you look down you'll see a huge bulge in his pants.

"Tom, I don't want to do this right now."

You said trying to push him off of you.
His facial expression changed as he gave you a concerned look and got off of you.

"Sorry love, I understand but I don't know what to do with a problem down there."

You both looked down at his noticeable bulge in his pants. You physically slapped yourself in the face and groaned in frustration. Then you started to laugh. A lot.

"Love, why are you laughing this is not funny." He whined, frowning in confusion. You're laughing died down.

"I give up. Tom I just basically drugged your water with a viagra pill to make you horny for a YouTube video and also there is a camera hiding right there," You said as you pointed to where your camera was hiding at.

His face began heating up when he had found the camera.

"You're so mean." He said, he looking down in embarrassment.

You started to feel guilty.
So you decided to walk up to the camera and end the recording.
You walked back to Tom and gave him a peck on his lips.

"I'm sorry baby. I wanted to see what happened, but I won't ever do that ever again. Matter of fact I won't post it it's too explicit," You said chuckling, while you caressed his cheeks.

His lips then brushed against yours which caught you off guard but you returned the favor. He pulled back and looked at you while smirking in amusement.

"My dick can get hard without that pill anyways."

💀💀💀💀💀 I'm done I'm tired as fuck, night it's like 4 am now.