06 | First Kiss | Tom Holland

A/N {Brea}: I came up with this while talking to my best friend about what pose I would do if I went to comic con, and then thought of this crazy, weird, short imagine so enjoy :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

641 words

You were almost there, just three people ahead of you and then you got to meet your role model. The person who has changed your life and made it amazing. The person who made your day ten times better just by smiling. 

"Next!" 

Two more people. You were sure what pose you wanted to do. You had gotten him a Spider-Man teddy bear that you thought was cute. You found it at Walmart but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? You watched as he smiled for all of his fans, gave them hugs and held their hands. It made you all giddy inside.

"Next!"

One more person. You started to rock back and forth on your feet, not being able to stand still. What if he didn't like the bear? What if someone already got him a bear? Nah, he'll like it. He's too soft not to.

"Next!" 

You were next. Holy shit. You tried to look calm, but inside it felt like you were going to explode butterflies. Would he even want to do the pose you wanted to do? What if he thinks your weird? You try to push all the negative questions out of your head while you watched the person in front of you do a Spider-Man pose.

"Next!"

Alright it was your turn, you were ready you were confident.

"Hello love, how are you?" Tom asks giving his adorable smile.

Your mouth dropped. "I-I'm great. Can I have a-"

He embraces you in a hug before you can even ask. You hug him back not wanting to let go, once you finally do, remembering that there is other people behind you, you have a huge smile on your face.

"I brought this for you." you hand him the bear.

"Oh my god, this is so adorable, thank you." he hugs you again, then hands the bear off to someone, adding it to his pile of gifts. "So what would you like to do for your picture?"

You pull out your phone quickly, showing him an image of a girl and a guy, the guy hugging the girl from behind while kissing her on the cheek. "Is this ok? If you don't want to you don't have to."

"Why only on the cheek?" he has a sly grin on his face.

Holy shit, abort mission. "Um, well I have never kissed someone on the lips before, therefore I haven't had my first kiss yet-"

"Would you like me to be your first?" he asked, still grinning.

You nod slowly, not knowing what else to do. You two get into the pose, then right before they take the picture Tom lands his lips on yours, kissing you passionately. You kiss back, until you both separate for air.

"Well that was amazing darling." he winks, and then smiles.

What did you do to deserve this amazing angel? 

"How about when my lunch break comes, you meet me back here and we'll have lunch together?"

"I would love to." you respond. You hug him one last time, then walk away, letting the next person in line go. Damn you were one lucky girl. As you take one last look back, you see him wink, then greet the next person. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N: Why can't there be more Tom Hollands in this world? :'(