::001::

- Bad Reputation :: Joan Jett

"I don't give a damn about my reputation!"

Max

Max entered the lunch room wanting to walk right back out. It was the first day of school and she didn't know where to sit.

"Oh, Max!" Jane yelled waving at Max. Max was very confused, they hadn't talked in years. Was this some prank?

Max walked over and stood there uncomfortable, but at least she was being nice.

"We've talked, and relized how much we missed you!" Jane said with probably one of the realest smiles she'd ever given Max. Everyone flashed their pretty smiles beaming. Jane patted the seat next to her. Even though she didn't want to, Max obeyed and sat down next to her.

"Glad to have you back." Lucas smiled.

It wasn't as awkward anymore becuase Lucas had got a new girlfriend, which made Max feel a lot better about breaking up with him. He moved on.
Whats the catch? Max thought, almost sweating. After a minute, they all we're talking their heads off like everything was fine.

Max began to calm down. There's was no catch. They were happy, having wonderful conversations.

"So..." Jane grined widely. Everyone groaned, even Max. She done something, again.

Max was no fan of what Jane Hopper did. Everything she does goes around school like a wildfire, becuase that's how popular she is. Jane was an over emotional bitch who just to had get her way, in Max's opinion. And she was slut, but that was no opinion. Jane Hopper is a slut. There aren't many guys who's virginity she hasn't tooken, or just got with period. Most girls glared her as she walked down the all, because their boyfriends/some girlfriends would be eyeing her up and down. But in Max's opinion, she wasn't that good looking. Sure, she was an adorable 8th grader, but she changed.

"We're all going to a party. Tonight!"

The four all groaned in sync.

Except Mike.

Max didn't want to complain to much, since she'd never been invited to a party. Not once. People didn't talk to Max, but she was fine with it. But maybe that party would change things.

"What time?" Max asked, stabbing a fork into her salad.

Jane smiled. "Ten o' clock!"

Max almost spat her salad out. Her parents wouldn't even dare to let her after eight o' clock. Max furrowed her eyebrows thinking about wether she go or not. She felt the room temperature rising. She didn't want to look bad, but since when did she care what other people thought?

"Looks like someone's got an early bedtime." Dustin smiled, half-joking. She did want to go to the party, have fun, maybe even get drunk. Max had never been drunk, always sober.
"Fine!" She sighed, she already knew she was gonna regret what
she'd gotten herself into.

Jane looked at Mike and frowned.

"Why so quiet, Mike?"

"Does she have to come?"

Max bit her lip. Three years and Mike was still an ass to her, when she'd done nothing to him. Jane noticed the tention, and semi-changed the subject.

"Hope to see you there, Max."

"If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath."

Soooooooory guys this chapter is Garbage™ I gotta writers block 😭😤