::006::

lmao i couldn't find a song

When I tell you Mike looked everywhere for painkillers, I mean he looked everywhere for panikillers. He even spent a good fifteen minutes trying to print out a fake prescription, or convince somebody who did have a prescription. Of course, it didn't work.

He got to class early, hoping he could convince somebody to give him some painkillers for one kiss. The thought honestly made him shudder. It was so... Desperate and needy.

He honestly thought he was being pathetic. All he wanted was for Max to go to some stupid party, and he felt as if he stooped awfully low to make anything near possible. He didn't like how he felt about her, but he wasn't gonna pretend his didn't feel such feelings for the girl. Jane wasn't all that to him anymore, anyway— and he was positive she was over him as well. It was a win-win for the both of them. Well, for Jane anyway—, who says Max likes him, anyway?

He shook his head and tried to focus again, and his eyes saw something sticking out of his teachers purse. Mike was not stealer... Well he didn't steal all the time, just once or twice. But it was always for a god cause. Like of he was hungry, which was very important to him.

No (security)cameras? Check.
Closed door? Check.
No teacher? Check.
No students? Check! Check! Check!!!

Mike felt as if thise pills where begging him to come their way, maybe slip a few in his pockets. He took a deep breath and stood up. He felt weak as soon as he did, though. Anybody could walk in at any moment and catch him... He could accident sit on them and they get crushed... They could fall out. Even worse, the could fall out right by his desk. The thoughts gave him horrible anxiety.
However, it was now or never, and his legs were moving before his brain could give any type of consent.

Mike usually did without thinking, which didn't get him very far... At all. In fact, all it did was cause him trouble. And here he was, stealing for some girl who probably didn't care for him the slightest bit.
His hand shaked as he reached forward, but quickly snatched them, trying not to drop them in a panic. He fumbled with the pills in his hand, but managed to open it, and dumped a few in his hands. And quickly shoved it in his pocket, then threw pill bottle into his teachers purse, and ran back to his seat(pushing other desks violently). He felt as if his heart was trying to force its way out of his chest, beating rapidly.

He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. That was far more stressful then it needed to be be, in Mikes eyes.

As though it was cued, students started flooding in and Jane was the first person who noticed, then Max, but of course, his eyes followed her, until the teacher stepped in.

She dugged in her purse for a bit, then put it on the floor. "Alright," Mrs. Thomas began, "today's lesson..."
Mike sighed in relief heavily, losing all posture and any sign of tenseness in his body. Which, Max, of couse noticed.
He caught her staring a few times, which he absolutely loved with a passion, but she always played it off.

Class for the rest of the day, was a breeze.

word count: 582

i decided to split it(the long draft) into parts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯