pluto ( geno x reader )

Thanks for the request!

~

"Oh, I think I see it!" You pointed to a small cluster of stars that formed into the shape of a bear. A smile crossed your lips as your brain pondered of the name.

"Was it...Ursa Minor?" You questioned, turning to your wooden companion beside you. He hummed as he marked his place in the book he was reading, closing it as he responded. "Major actually. Ursa Minor is the smaller bear." He scootched closer to you as you continued to analyze the sky above you.

"Oh that makes sense..." Huddling closer to your wooden boyfriend instinctively and intertwining your hand with his.

There was a brief moment of comfortable silence.

"Hey," You began, "Want a challenge?"

Geno turned his head and gave you an amused look, "Sure why not? Go ahead."

"Name all the planets as quickly as possible."

And he did, droning off the names effortlessly. After he finished, you sat there confused, your eyebrows furrowed, and with this, he took notice.

"What's the matter?"

"You forgot a planet." You responded bluntly.

Now it was his turn to look confused, "___, what are you talking about?"

"You forgot a planet." You repeated. "You forgot Pluto Geno. Pluto is a planet."

"Wh- ___, we both know that it's not."

"No, it's a planet, it was named one."

"____, that was years ago, its not a planet anymore. It was not categorized as a-"

"Geno." You interrupted, "ITS A PLANET."

"____, we've been over this, I don't want to argue with you ." He sighed, rubbing his temples with a wooden tap.

You pursed your lips and tilted your head up. "Well excuse me, Mr. Star Warrior! I didn't know you knew so much about space!"

Now there was one thing that Geno hated. Being right, yet being told he was incorrect. You seemed to be very set on disagreeing with him, and you were very stubborn too, so making you change your mind was like pushing a massive bolder up a hill. He loved you, but he was a little bit annoyed, he knew there was a way to keep you from being angry.

"Fine." He grumbled, "It is."

You giggled as you jokingly lidded your eyes. "What is Geno? What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes playfully as he smiled at you, you were just doing it on purpose now. "Pluto is a planet ____."

You grabbed him and pulled him to the ground, cuddling up against him. He hummed, "Happy?"

"Very." You said, enjoying the embrace.

"It's still not a planet though."

"Shut up."