corporeal company (king boo x reader)

I hope this is alright! ^^

~

Hey, I'm not trying to be annoying here, but...how long am I gonna be here for?"

Your questioned resonated to the threatening ghost floating a few feet in front of the cage you were in, his mouth formed a wicked smile as he snickered under his breath. "As long as I'm keeping you here.." He cackled once more as he adjusted the crown on his head.

"Ah...that was rather vague." You muttered as your clenched your fists gently on the cage bars.

"By the way, why didn't you trap me in a painting?"

He froze..

"Eh?"

You blinked.

"Y'know what I mean! When Weegee came to save Mario, didn't you trap Mario in a painting? Twice at that!"

"Well..I don't...you see- uh...HEY! Don't throw me off!" He growled, bearing his teeth and pointing at you, suddenly becoming defensive.

Although he wouldn't admit it, he had absolutely no motive in kidnapping you, he just really wanted you to be around you. ( But you can't really say you kidnapped a person because you felt like it unfortunately.)

You sat there utterly doe-eyed at his reaction, a smirk suddenly crossing your face 'These villains really need to learn that snatching someone isn't how you get their affection.' you thought, clearing your throat to speak again.

"Ah, alrighty then, whatever you say." You quietly sat on the ground and leaned onto the metal bars of the cage, trying to make yourself as comfortable as possible. It seemed like you weren't really going to get out of there soon, so might as well make the most of it right?

There was nothing but a silence, it seemed more awkward in his point of view but you didn't really pay much attention to that. It wasn't until you heard the quiet, "C'mon.." and the opening of the cage.

You turned to him,"You're letting me out?" You smiled, "Your Majesty! I'm quite shocked!" You giggled, standing up and walking near the edge.

"Don't try to be coy! I can easily leave you here!" He shouted, defensively pointing his ghostly nub at you again.

"Then why aren't you?"

...

"SHUT UP."

~

You were rather confused on why he was being so kind, he set you up on his corporeal throne (surprising how you weren't phasing through it) with a bunch of velvet pillows, it was fancy...

A lil too fancy you may add.

You had no idea what he was planning- it's not that it made you nervous of course, you liked is presence as a matter of fact- but you thought he just had a great distaste for you. Primarily because you were friends with Luigi, y'know the person who foiled his evil plots twice.

You sat there pondering to yourself quietly as you curled closer to a pillow in your lap.

"Hey."

"Mhhm?"

"Don't get too comfortable...I can easily trap you again when I want..."

You scoffed, chucking a pillow towards him-only to have it phase right through him. "Oh leave me alone! I'm a little tired after getting kidnapped my good sir!" You rolled over closing your eyes. A little irritated.

He grumbled under his breath. "You're such a pain..."

"Hush, I know you like me.."

He sputtered, "W- WHAT??"

"Zzzz.."

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN REALLY ASLEEP YOU PEST!"