drift (antasma x f!reader)

Reader is female!

(Thank you for the request!)

Resting easy wasn't the easiest thing

It's not like you didn't want to sleep, you simply just...couldn't.

No matter how exhausted you were, or even how comfortable your surroundings are, nothing would coax you into the sleep you so long desired. The most amount of sleep you ever got is when you randomly passed out from the lack there of it.

It wasn't ideal, but you try to deal with it as best you could.

And you have to admit, it upset you greatly.

Not because you were always tired- well... you were quite miffed about that, but more so over the fact you couldn't see the being you were so infatuated with as much as you'd like to- because you have to...well... sleep.

It was a strange concept really, that was the only way you could really see each other-
in you dreams.

Sounds like an awful time, doesn't it?

Holding on to your pillow, you stared blankly at the wall beside you, getting distracted by the cracks and crevices and the grainy texture of the area. It was somewhat relaxing, but not that much for you to feel sleepy. That was a familiar feeling.

Pursing your lips, you rolled over onto your back and stared at the moving fan above you, letting your thoughts drift..

You remember meeting him on one of those unfortunate days where you passed out on your couch. The gloomy atmosphere of your dreams was extremely noticeable, as well as the sinking feeling that you weren't alone filled the pit of your conjured stomach.

And he was a sight to behold, a ghastly cloud of smoke with wickedly sharp teeth and an unusually dreamy aura. He could be described by many as a nightmare, but you ended up falling for this spooky display. Enjoying the fact you'll have something to look forward to when you had those sleep deprived nights.

The thought of the ghastly man made your heart flutter, and you began to become quite drowsy. Eyes beginning to close as you snuggled closer to the pillow under your head ,falling into a well deserved sleep.

"...Vell, vell...vell...ve meet again."