date [ part two ] ( bowser x reader )

Thanks for the request!

Sorry if it seems rushed and not well done! I'm suffering from a terrible fit of writers block... sorry about that. ):
~

He was a gentleman to say at least.

At eight o' clock sharp you heard a knock at your door. You were rather surprised, you didn't expect him to come at the exact time you described, you were still in the process of getting ready at the moment, but it would hurt to invite him in right?

You greeted him, taking notice on how well he cleaned up, a nice black dress shirt, pretty fancy if you must say. You did note that his bow tie was a bit crooked, probably due to the fact he didn't know how to tie it probably. You complimented him, this making his face go red as he stuttered a grateful thank you. He was rather shocked , the compliment seemed genuine and not like the usual empty affection that he received from his nervous servants that hoped he wouldn't get mad at them. He knew his temper was something to work on, but he never really knew where to start.

You let him take a seat on the couch, not wanting him to stand about for too long. "Do you mind if I take a few minutes to get ready? I won't be long, I promise." You asked him, still in a bathrobe you threw on before you answered the door.

"No I don't mind..." He muttered, his eyes screwed shut and his face red. He was a little embarrassed to look at you in the eye, probably because you were half naked as you asked him this.

You smiled with a small "Thank you." And quickly made way to your room. You wondered where he would even take you in the first place, maybe you should've been more specific with the details of this get together he asked you about, but he seemed to have everything covered.

After getting your clothes on, you hopped down the hall struggling on one foot to put your other shoe on, you decided to rush yourself, you didn't really want him waiting too long after all.

You made your way back to the living room, "All set! You ready?" You asked him.

He took his eyes off a picture frame beside him and caught your sight.

Woah.

Who knew that the Koopa King could be a pile of mush. His eyes were blown wide and his face was even more red than before, oh boy how was he gonna deal with this all night?

"You.. you look.... good." He stammered out.

You smiled graciously, "Thank you very much!"

He cleared his throat, "Should uh...we get going?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

You grabbed his massive hand. "Just lead the way."

~

He took you to a restaurant. A bit cliche you must say, but it certainly seemed like it got the job done. Although you never even heard of the place before, you would probably sell your soul to get another bite of any of the food they had.

The staff seemed to come from varying parts of his kingdom too, so they were a bit perplexed to see their evil king be so embarrassed and flustered.

You took your last bite of food and slumped down in your chair, absolutely satisfied by the meal you just had. You were stuck in a satisfied daze that you didn't even realize he was waiting on you!

"Oh!" You gasped sitting up. "Sorry! Thank you for the meal!" You blushed slightly, "It was really, really , really good!"

You leaned your elbows onto the table, your head resting in your hands. You hummed slightly before starting your sentence. " I want to thank you Bowser, for this. I guess I'm not used to treated like this...no one really asks me out on dates or anything." You had a sad look in your eye and a smile on your face.

"It was nice. I appreciate all that you did for me tonight. I'm glad I got to spend this time with you y'know!" You giggled.

He looked shocked by your kind words. "You're welcome." He paused for a moment. "I don't think you really understand how long I wanted to do this with you."

Your eyes widened.

"I'm serious. But don't take it the wrong way squirt!" He chuckled.

"I guess what I'm saying is, your pretty alright.." he said, his act diverting from flustered stupor from before."

You pondered to yourself, I guess it was apparent that he liked you a lot. And with the kindness he showed you on this night, you had to admit...

you like him a lot too.

"You know what Bowser, you're pretty cool too!" You smiled, intertwining your fingers underneath your chin.

"Could you promise me one thing though?" You asked him, you receiving a nod from this.

You stood from your chair and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Take me to do this again sometime, lover boy~!"