just great.. (wario x reader)

You muttered under your breath, trying to get a good grasp on the wall so you can climb it, it was rough and slightly damp as you clawed at it

You muttered under your breath, trying to get a good grasp on the wall so you can climb it, it was rough and slightly damp as you clawed at it. Your attempt to escape proved useless you slid down to the floor. You groaned and flopped onto your back.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

You just had to fall in one of his money making schemes which, for some reason, included a deep hole in the ground and a lot of whipped cream- where does he even get these ideas?

Wiping off the creamed sugar from the back of your arm, you huffed and crossed your arms with annoyance. "Out of all people I could've been stuck with, it's you!" You cried, pointing to the yellow clad man in front of you.

He watched in amusement as he lazily leaned on his hand as he lounged on the floor, "Wah hah hah! Aw...you don't like me?" He chortled.

You deadpanned, "Well you can at least help me..." You muttered, pushing yourself back onto your feet and cracking your knuckles. Preparing yourself to climb the wall again.

He groaned, "Fine!"

You didn't expect to get swept off your feet by one of his strong arms, lifting you clean of the ground as he hoisted you over his shoulder. "Eek!" You yelped, not expecting to be picked up so suddenly.

"Wh-what in the world are you doing!?" You shouted, tapping frantically on the yellow mans shoulder. Only to be met with annoyed groan, "You said you wanted help. So I'm helping! WAH!"

He claimed a firm grip on the wall, his fist grabbing on a chunk of the dirt as he held on briefly for a moment.

"Wario, that's not at all what I m- wh..Ah! What are you do-ING!"

You didn't expect to be chucked full force out of the dirty whipped cream pit, you didn't even register that you were out of it until you landed with an 'oof' on the floor. You clutch your chest in shock as you breathed heavily.

"Eerghh.. WHAT THE HECK!"

You didn't get much time to be angry as he chucked himself out of the pit too, landing full force into you knocking the wind out of you.

You wheezed furiously.

"Urgh! You dummy you could of warned me."

The man was strewn out beside you, exasperated from his little stunt.

"Wah ... hush. You got your help."

You puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms, looking off to the side. "Thank you..." You spoke blushing slightly.

"Aww.. how cute."

You sputtered, whacking his head out of reflex.

"OW! What the heck!"

"Don't say that again stupid!" You ran off in a flustered rage still covered in the sticky food from the pit.

Wario watched unamused, slumping to the ground nonchalantly.

"Wah..."

He can't believe he fell for you.