Room 6

Room 6 was next, and room 6 was hell.

I closed the door behind me, my eyes held shut and my ears ringings. The hum was surrounding me. As the door clicked into place, the hum was gone.  I opened my eyes in surprise and the door i had shut was gone.

It was just a wall now. I looked around on shock. The room was identical to Room 3

The same chair...

The same lamp...

But with the correct amount of shadows this time.

The only difference was that there was no exit door and the one i came in through was already gone.

I had no previous issues in terms of mental stability, but at this moment. I fell into what i now know was INSANITY.

I didn't scream...

I didn't made a sound...

At first i scratched softly. The wall was tough, but i knew the door was there somewhere.

I just knew it was...

I scratched at where the doorknob was. I clawed at the wall frantically with both hands.  My nails being filed down to the skin against the wood. I fell silently to my knees.  The only sound in the room was the incessant scratching against the wall.

I knew it was there. The door was there.  

I knew it was just there. I knew if i could just get past this wall...

"Are you alright?"

I jumped off the ground and spun in one motion. I leaned against the wall behind me and i saw what was that spoke to me,  to this day, i regret ever turning around.

There was a girl, she was wearing a soft, white dress that went down to her ankles. She had a long blond hair to the middle of her back and white skin and blue eyes.

She was the most frightening that i had ever seen,  and i know that nothing in my life will ever be as unnerving as what i saw in her.

While looking at her...

I saw something else.

Where she stood.  I saw what looked like a beast. It had a man's body. Only larger than normal and covered in hair, but it's head was not normal. It had the head of a ram and snout of a wolf. It was naked from head to toe,  and it's toes were in the form of black hooves.

It wasn't the devil,  but at that moment it might as well have been.

It was horrifying,  the man-beast and the little girl in front of me...

They were the same form. I can't really describe it, but i saw them at the same time. They simultaneously occupied the same space in that room. But it was like looking at separate dimensions.

When i saw the girl. I saw the form.

And when i saw the form, i saw the girl.

I couldn't speak. I could barely even see. My mind was revolting against what it was attempting to process. I had been scared in my life and i had never been more scared than when i was trapped in the 4th room, but that was before Room 6

I just stood there, staring at it. There was no exit. I was trapped here with it.

And then it spoke again...