Room 5

I woke up, looking up the ceiling. I was shocked to see that the room was covered in trees. Their branches towered about my head and the room appeared to be extremely large. It was as if i was in the middle of the forest. The floor was lined with wall bushes and shrubs. It wad impossible to discern where the exit was.

As i made my way deeper into the room. I began to hear sounds of birds chirping and insects scuttling through the undergrowth.

I could hear them.

But i couldn't see them.

I kept walking, hoping that the next door would lie behind the next tree i pass.

After a few moments, i heard a buzzing sound and felt something landed on my arm. I shook it off and kept going.

But a few seconds later, i felt about ten more insects landed on me. They were crawling up and down on my arms and legs. And some even jumped to my face. I flailed my arms wildly, trying to swat them. But they just keep crawling all over me.

Looking down, i didn't see a single bug, but i could still feel them on my skin. I drop to the ground and begin to roll around. Desperately trying to crush the insects,  but it was no use.

I begin to crawl, even though i had no idea where i was going. The entrance was no where to be seen and i had yet to found the exit.

So i just keep on crawling, invisible insects biting to my skin. After what seemed like hours have passed by. My body was exhausted and i began to give up all hope.

Just then, i heard a low, drowning hum. It was the same as before and it seemed to be coming from somewhere in front of me. I pulled myself up by grabbing a tree for support and took a few shaky steps.

It was then that i noticed the door.  It was onlt a few feet away from me. But it was covered in ivy, making it almost invisible. I just stood there, my head pressed against the door marked 6, my hand shakily grasping the knob. The hum was so loud i couldn't even hear myself think. There was nothing i could but move on.