Room 9 (Final Room)

I was in Room 9 for what seemed like days. The Final Room. And that was exactly what it was: The End. No End House had an end and i had reached it. At that moment, i gave up. I knew i would be in that in-between state forever. Accompanied by nothing but darkness. Not even the hum was there to keep me sane.

I had lost all senses. I couldn't feel myself. I couldn't here anything. Sight was completely useless here. I searched for a taste in my mouth and found nothing. I felt disembodied and completely lost. I knew where i was. This was hell. Room 9 was hell. And then it happened. A light. One of those stereotypical lights at the end of a tunnel. I felt ground come up from below me and i was standing. After a moment or two of gathering my thoughts and senses. I slowly walked to the light.

As i approached to the light, i realized it was a vertical slit in a heavy curtain. I slowly pushed myself into the slit and found myself back to where i started. 

In the entrance hall of No End House

In the entrance hall of No End House. It was exactly how i had left it, still empty and still adored with childish Halloween decoration. After everything that had happened that night. I was still wary of where i was. I looked around the place trying to find anything  different. On the desk was a plain white envelope with my name handwritten on it. Immensely curious, yet still cautious. I mustered up the courage and open the envelope. Inside was a letter that read:

"Dear Mr.Luke, Congratulations!  You made it to the end of No End House!  Please accept this prize as a token of great achieved. Yours forever, the management of No End House."

The envelope held Ten crispy 10,000¥ bills.

I stared laughing, a high-pitched hysterical laugh

I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed for what seemed like hours.

I laughed as i walk out to my car, i laughed as i drove home and i laughed as i pulled into my driveway.

I laughed as i reached my house, i laughed as i walk up to my front door and i laughed when i noticed the small Number 10 etched into the wood of my front door.