"Intro"

It all happened when i was desperately need to earn lots of cash, for me to pay the tuition fee in my College school.

I was looking at the internet to find a part time job for me to earn cash, but i didn't manage to find one.

That's when my friend (Akira) from high school told me about

The "No End House."

Akira told me that it was the old mansion deep inside the woods of Osaka, Japan that was said to be the biggest and scariest in the country

Akira told me that it was the old mansion deep inside the woods of Osaka, Japan that was said to be the biggest and scariest in the country. It was so popular but only a few who knows the location of it. Luckily Akira knows where it is.

The rules where pretty simple.
You have to pay 100¥ to be able to play the game. The building contained 9 rooms at all. If you manage to make it through the final room. You will win 100,000¥, but nobody have been able to make it through the last room. That's why it was called the "No End House."

Akira told me that he had tried to complete the house but failed. I told him that i want to try my luck and go to the "No End House." He tried to convince not to go. He told me that the house was completely very scary and it was too much for someone to endure it.

I didn't believed him. No matter how hard he tried to convince me not to go there, my mind has already been made up. In the end he gave up.

He told me that it was located 10 miles outside the town. He sent me a map of it.

I didn't even think twice because winning a hundred thousand yen just for completing  9 rooms is too good to be true.