Saihara X Kaede

Me: Oh Yes! A het ship that I really love. Gotta write it now

Chibi Shuichi and Chibi Kaede: who?
Me: you two my lovely lil' angels *hugs them and pinch their cheeks*
Me: I wuv you sho Much
Chibi shuichi and Chibi Kaede: we wuv you too
Me: *kisses their foreheads*

Asperrequested by RandyDandy388494

*********************************

The endings Aftermath

Danganronpa ended a year later. A girl was crossing the street with her earphones on. She started to play Del Flohwalzer in her phone.

"Akamatsu-chan" One girl called her.

Kaede look around and she saw Angie, Kirumi, Tenko, Miu, Maki and Himiko confronting her.

"Hello girls" She greeted them.

"Wanna go to a cafe nearby?" Tenko invited.

The girls all nod in agreement then they went to the cafe.

As they were walking to the street, Kaede was bumped by a guy wearing a hat.

"Sorry" she apologized which the guy accepted and helps her up. She looked at his face then she remembered something.

"Have I met you somewhere before?" She asked.

"Oh no I don't even know you woman" he replied waving his hands dismissively.

He then quickly walks out covering his eyes with his cap.

"He looks familiar. I think I knew who's that guy is but I can't remember his name" Kaede wondered.

"Akamatsu-chan" the girls yelled.

"Coming" then she chased the girls and begin to hang out.

It was nighttime Kaede was dreaming about some when she remembered something horrible.

"Saihara-kun!!" she said as she was pulled by a collar for her execution.

"Akamatsu-chan" he yelled.

Then the execution started. As it goes on she suddenly wakes up, escaping from her nightmare.

"That guy earlier. Was Saihara Shuichi. But why did he lied, why did he said that he didn't met me before?" Kaede said.

The next day. She decided to go to that street again in case she would meet him again but then she saw something at the screen.

It's the final episode of Danganronpa V3. She then noticed Saihara walking past her so she called him.

"S-Saihara-kun?".

He stopped then he runs as fast as he could. She chase him but she can't reach him and he quickly escaped.

She then searched for him until three guys heard her. They saw her with smirk scheming something terrible then they began to surround her.

"Stop that guys you're creeping me out?" Kaede said in fear.

"We'll just play with you for a while" guy #1 said.

She began to panic then she forces her way to escape but she can't.

They began to tackle her down and starts to do it.

"HELP!!!!" Kaede yelled. She kept yelling until Saihara heard her few meters away.

The guys are pissed so they cover her mouth with one of their hand.

Meanwhile, After Shuichi heard her scream he began to run as fast as he could.

"No one will help you ultimate pianist so just give up struggling" the guy said.

After hearing that, tears form from her eyes.

"Awww don't cry, you'll feel good after th-"

"Get your hands off her in the name of the law!!!" Shuichi yelled angered as he looked at Kaede gonna be helplessly violated.

"What are you gonna do detective? Save her? Don't you remember her execution?" Guy #2 said

"Yeah, but this time, I'm not gonna hesitate to kill you just to save her" Shuichi replied.

"Oh yeah let's see about that" Guy #3 then charges Shuichi but he trips the rapist was tripped and falls to his face by Saihara's foot. Then he stomps the rapist so hard knocking him down.

#2 charges Shuichi but he counter attack and as the guy falls to the ground, Shuichi grabs the arm and twist it.

Last was #1, he draws a knife then starts to stab Shuichi but he evades and does this

(Picture that Ochaco, the girl in the jumpsuit was the suspect and gunhead, who tackles her down was Shuichi)

Shuichi kicks the hand that holds the knife to flew away then he handcuffs #1's hands then the others.

He then called the police while he guards the three guys.

Minutes later, the police reached the location then they arrest the three guys.

Kaede quickly hugs him and cries "Thank you Saihara-kun".

He hugs her back and apologized as well "Sorry if I lied that I never met you".

After that the two went to the police station and file a case, they walked to the park and have a chat with each other.

(Psst! I recommend you to play clair de lune on this part because you can feel the romance. But if you don't want to then it's fine)

"So tell me Saihara-kun. Why did you lie about it?" Kaede asked.

He then finally starts to explain the reason why "It's because I have no courage to face you. After I falsely accused you for the murder of Rantaro and killed for no reason. I began to think I'm a monster back then".

"But it's not you. It was tsumugi who set it up remember?".

"Yeah, That's what I always think when someone talked to me about you getting falsely accused. Now that I saved you from almost being violated. I felt happiness overflows inside".

"I'm happy when you're happy too Saihara-kun".

"Thanks Kaede" after Kaede hear that, she felt happy for no reason.

"I'll do what I should have done before, 1 year ago" he said then he cups her cheek and kissed her passionately in the lips.

She felt tears forming then she kissed him back as the full moon looks at them from the sky.

"I love you Shuichi"

"I love you too Kaede, my sweetheart"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The end

Me: *cries at the last part* I'm so happy
Kokichi: *sniff* What a beautiful ending
Kiibo: I want to cry but I have no crying function