it's still dead baka

*This has nothing to do with the plot. It's for your happiness. So let's get it on*

Indirect kiss
Shuichi and Kaede are inside a fastfood restaurant.

They eat and talk together about something fun but then Kaede got thirsty.

She grabs a cola and drink it. "Man that was refreshing" she said. Then Shuichi looks at her with a face full of surprise.

"What's with that look?" She asked.

"That's my cola. Yours is already empty remember?" He replied.

She then remembers that she already drank hers so she apologized very sincerely because she thought he's now angry.

"What are you apologizing for? It's just a drink" He said.

"I thought you're mad at me" She said with a frown.

"I-I'm not mad. Y-You've done nothing wrong so I-It's Ok" He wave his hands all around.

Then Kaede proceeds to eat while Shuichi who is now thirsty reluctantly grabs his drink. He is having second thoughts if he should drink it or not but he decides to drink it anyway.

After that, his mind's already messed up. "IIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedherIIndirectlykissedher" is what he thinking about right now while Kaede after finished eating her food, looks at Shuichi with worry.

"Shuichi Are you Ok?"

Movies
They're at the mall planning to watch a movie together.

Kaede looks at Shuichi who's admiring a movie poster. She then confronts him saying "Let's watch that".

"A-Are you sure? this is a horror movie" He said because the last time they watch a movie, Kaede's whole body is shaken in fear.

"Yeah I'm ok watching it. I'm not gonna be a scaredy cat anymore plus it also says romance so I wanna watch it" She explained, mentioning the romance genre because she loves those kinds.

Shuichi, in defeat agrees to watch the movie. Even though he's happy that he gets to watch it, he's still worrying about her because he knows she's just lying.

They entered and watched the movie. At first, the movie was all romance until it gets to the rising part where suspicious things are going on.

Shuichi looks at Kaede looking like she was fine but then later on, she's shivering.

And at the creepiest scene, He was surprised but not because of the actress who was screaming over a corpse, but when his arm are between her (Ya know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) B××××s) and that's where he is focused right now.

"K-K-Kaede" he slowly tries to move his hand away because he can't take the excitement anymore but Kaede hugs it tight because she's really really scared right now.

So Shuichi just rubs her hair slowly saying "That scene is over you can open your eyes now" he said then Kaede opens one of her eye just to check then she completely opens the other one and proceed watching.

The movie has ended so they went outside "Next time we watch a movie. Please Don't lie to me ever again" he lectured her like a mother.

"Ok" she nods feeling sad.

"But if you really wanna watch those movies then I guess I can let you. By the way" he taps her shoulder and when she glance back he scare her by covering his hands screaming "OHMYGODMYHANDSAREGONE!!". Kaede is shocked by the scare he did then she punched him at the chest.