Puddles

I was wearing my oversized hoodie as I drink my coffee by the window of my dorm apartment. On my bed, the girl I love sleeps. We just made love. Well, for me it was making love. For her, it was sex. Purely just sex. What hurts most is that she called me Hyerin. The name of the girl she loves. She called me Hyerin after doing it with me. She thought of that girl as she did it with me!

What has become of me? I am not this type of woman. I have my principles and they all flew away the moment I kissed Jeongyeon back. Am I hurt? Yes. Do I regret sleeping with her? No. It was when I slept with her that I felt like she actually had feelings for me. How stupid am I exactly?

It was already five in the morning when Jeongyeon finally got tired. I didn't know she was that insatiable in bed. It's already seven, so far, I have no plans today aside from getting my blonde hair colored. My phone lighted up and Chewy's name appeared. I sighed and answered her call, "Good morning!" she greeted me.

"You're up early, Ms. Heiress," I replied to her. She laughed softly and asked me about my plans. Despite my free schedule, I told her that I will be busy. While I was talking to her, I stood up and walked over the window where I can see the heart of Gangnam. I was occupied by Chewy's lame jokes that I didn't notice Jeongyeon was awake. I was surprised to find her arms around my waist.

"Hey," she said unto my neck.

"I'll call you back," I ended the call with Chewy abruptly. "Jeongyeon, we need to talk."

"Why? What's wrong?" she dared to ask. I removed her arms and faced her.

"This! We just had sex, Jeongyeon. Sex. If that doesn't bother, what will?" I glared at her.

"So what? It's just sex. We're still friends, Momo. Nothing will change," she shrugged as she fixed the blanket wrapped around her bare body.

Friends. Still. Just. Friends.

"This can't happen again," I turned my back on her. I can feel my heart breaking, this time, it wasn't just a thug or a pinch. It was whole murder inside my chest.

"Why not? Did I not satisfy you?" Jeongyeon grabbed my arm and turned me around. "What? Was I not up to your expectations?"

"That's not the point! We're friends, as you said! Friends do not put fingers inside each other's private parts!" I hissed in frustration. Truth be told, I never expected her to be like this. I thought she'll apologize.

"Momo, we can't just pretend this didn't happen," she tried to explain.

"We can and we will. Or if you won't, I will. I do not want to be one of your girls that you'll sleep with just because Hyerin broke your heart," I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen, leaving Jeongyeon. I can't believe her! She's so unfair! Does she expect me to sleep regularly with her now that we did it once?

"Good work, Momo!" the director praised me after the shoot. I was tired as hell. We've been shooting for six hours straight and my legs are about to give up on me.

"Thank you, Director," I bowed and went to the dressing room but I was pulled by my manager.

"Bora-unnie?"

"Yeah, after this, you're free so I'll be waiting in the car now, okay? If you don't want me to wait just text me," she patted my head and went out of the building. I continued to the dressing room. When I got there, I closed the door and changed my clothes. I was about to finish wearing my blouse when I heard the door open and close again.

"Unnie, I thought you'll wait in the car?" I asked. No response came so I went out of the changing room and saw the familiar built with blonde hair.