Last Date

"I'm tired," I whined. I just finished a whole day of shoots because most of them got cancelled for the Auction.

Jeongyeon placed a bag of sandwiches and jokbal for me, it made me smile, "I didn't say they were yours," she joked. I frowned but she laughed and patted my head, "Go eat."

It was already past eight and earlier, Jeongyeon asked if she can leave for a while because she has some recording scheduled. She said she'll be back and she did. Eventually, the shoot ended and my legs are about to give up on me.

Chewy and I haven't talked. I want to apologize to her properly but I think she needs time to think. I feel guilty because she's been the person I confide to whenever I feel down. It was unfair for me to accept all her help and still not return her feelings.

"Whatchu thinking about?" I was returned to reality when Jeongyeon sat in front of me, smiling gently.

"Chewy," I said. She nodded and held out her hand, asking me to put mine, I did.

I don't know what's between Jeongyeon and me anymore. If before, she just appeared at my house and had sex with me, now she's gentle and she doesn't even touch me without permission. She even asks permission to hold hands. It is something we weren't before. All I know is that right now, she's being extra careful with me and I'm waiting for her. I don't know exactly what I'm waiting for but with the way she acts, I'm sure there's something between us now.

"Do you want to see her?" she asked. I held her hand tighter and nodded, "Go message her."

I was half expecting her to stop me or forbid me from talking to Chewy because we used to fight about her before. I took my phone and messaged Chewy.

To: Chewy👸🏻
Hey, can we talk?

I was nervous while waiting for her reply but Jeongyeon distracted me by drawing little circles on my hand. She's like a child sometimes but I'm not complaining. I stared at Jeonyeon's features. I still can't believe that she's this beautiful. I've always loved how her nose wrinkles when she laughs too hard or how her eyes turns into crescents when she smiles widely.

From: Chewy👸🏻
Of course. When?

To: Chewy👸🏻
Afternoon? Then dinner?

From: Chewy👸🏻
Okay then. See you.

I felt a little bit sad she became a little distant. Based from her reply, I know she's still hurt. I sighed, "Problem with Tzuyu?" she asked right away. I nodded, "Is there something I can do?"

"Nothing," because the problem is me. I want to be with you.

Around 9, Jeongyeon and I were already on the way to my place. She'll drop me off and then go to the studio to record some songs with someone. Again, throughout the whole ride, Jeongyeon was just holding my hand and not saying a word. When the car stopped in front of my house, she looked at me and smiled gently, "I hope you fix things with Tzuyu," she said and then kissed my hand. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'll meet Chewy during the afternoon until dinner," I informed her.

"I'll be waiting for you to come back," I hopped out of the car only to see her going out of it as well. I walked towards the gate and opened it. "Momo," she called. I asked her why and she scratched her head, embarrassed again.

I chuckled, "Why do you always call my name and then say nothing?"

"I don't know how to say it, okay?" she was frustrated and blushing hard.

Amused, I leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Good night, Jeongyeon-ah. Drive safely." I went inside the house and closed the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw her holding her cheek, a shy smile plastered on her face. I couldn't help but smile as well.