Awe

Dinner at home was chaotic. Mother was extra thrilled that I brought home a friend which is something I haven't done for a long time.

"Make sure to eat a lot, Tzuyu-ssi," mother kept putting food on her plate. I laughed as she panicked on how she can finish it.

Father was unusually quiet. He was smiling and eating but he didn't say a word. Then Tzuyu asked me, "Are you coming back with me?"

"Back where, Momo?" he asked. I looked at my mother nervously, she nodded.

"To Korea," I said. He nodded and didn't say another word. I would like to think that he is finally okay with my career choice.

Father finished eating and talked to Tzuyu, "Ms. Chou, we shall talk in my study." Chewy nodded and stood up. I was worried because father might ask the police to get her for some reason. He can do that.

Chewy smiled at patted my head, "It'll be fine," she said and then followed my Father.

I was at the balcony, pacing back and forth, nervous of what they are talking about. Until my mother came, "Momo, calm down."

Behind her was Chewy, all smiles as if she didn't talk to my father, "Pack your bags, Princess. We'll be flying back to Korea."

"Seriously?!" I jumped in joy and hugged my mother, "Mother, I'm going back to Korea!"

My mom hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Your father saw your photos and dance videos from before and realized he had been unfair. He didn't want to admit but you're good to go now."

I ran to my room and packed my bags. I opened my phone and texted Bora-unnie using my new number.

To: Best Manager!!!
I'm coming home!

Morning came and I'm ecstatic! With all my luggage packed, I went to the living room, asking my attendants to a bring it down for me. My father was standing by the living room, talking to Chewy. He stopped when he saw me, "Ah, youngest, I have someone who will accompany you too."

"Momoriiiiiing!!!" I heard a voice from the door.

"Satang!!!!" I ran and hugged her. "I missed you!"

Sana is my best friend and almost sister. We've been friends since we were in diapers but she went to Paris to study. Now she's here and she's coming to Korea with me!

"Uncle told me to come with you in Korea so that I can travel," she smiled at me.

"Great!" I pulled Chewy and introduced her, "This is Tzuyu. Sana, meet Chewy. Chewy, meet Sana, my best friend!"

They shook hands and smiled at each other then after than, Chewy asked if we were ready to go. She already asked their private plane to be here and it's already waiting for us at the airport.

"Remember to pass the lucky river before living," mother reminded us. We nodded and continued to walk to the car prepared for us. I kissed my father goodbye.

"Thanks, Papa," I called him that after years. He kissed my forehead and patted my head.

"Make me proud, love," he said.

We first stopped by the river and asked for good luck. "Guys, I'll take a picture of you two," Sana said. She took out her phone and directed it to us. I closed my eyes and smiled. I also leaned my head towards Chewy. "Perfect!" she pressed on her phone again and giggled.

The drive towards the airport was a bliss. We got inside Chewy's private plane and it took off right away. I was happy but there's a certain fear inside me.