Musika

"Hurry up!" I pulled her arm as she struggled to keep up with me.

"You're too energetic for me," she complained. I frowned and pinched her sides. "Yaaa," she pouted and glared at me.

"Faster then! I wanna see the swans!" pulling her harder, we reached the closest possible to the lake. "Chewy!"

"I'm here. God, you're loud," Chewy was behind me, holding a basket full of food I wanted to eat. I haven't stayed long in Korea to actually have a taste of their natives so Chewy took the initiative and bought everything for me. I wanted to pay for it too but she just laughed at me.

I was about to sit down on the grass when she stopped me, "What?"

She shook her head and gave me the basket then she took the blanket she brought and placed it on the grass. "Your legs will get itchy if you sit on the grass without any cover," she explained and then sat on the blanket. I followed her.

"How come you're nice to me. I searched about you and found out that you don't have friends," I joked.

"It's not that I don't have friends, it's more of I'm not with them. My two best friends are in school still and I just see them when it's summer," she took out the tteokbokki and fish cake.

I started eating happily, not minding the people around us. When Chewy said that she'll try to make me happy today, she wasn't kidding. She actually showed up after my shoot and sort of took me even without changing my clothes. When I complained that I was uncomfortable with the clothes I was wearing during the shoot, she took me inside a boutique and bought me clothes. I swear, I was about to slap her.

I noticed that she was just staring at me while I was happily enjoying my food, "Tzuyu, I want you to eat."

"You look so happy while eating the food we bought," she chuckled.

"You bought," I corrected. She just shrugged and started eating too. "Tell me about yourself," I continued.

She looked at me with confused eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Aside from your name and that you're super rich, I don't know much about you."

"Ahh.. that.." she wiped her mouth with a napkin and started talking. "I'm an only child. I was homeschooled so I finished everything early. My family owns the biggest hotels here in Korea and in the US too. My life's boring," she laughed.

"Have you not tried anything to kill time?" I asked. If I were in her shoes, I'd be flying all over the world, sky diving, scuba diving, and everything possible.

"I'm a boring person so I like staying at home and playing with my pet," she grabbed the fish cake and started eating again. "What about you? Why are you here?"

I was surprised by her question. I would normally get questions about my favorite color or what super powers I'd want to be.

"I got casted by Sooyoung-unnie," I shrugged.

"Deeper."

"I'm the daughter who did not want to sit still and be a decoration," I told her. Chewy nodded and not pushed further. She knew already that I didn't want to talk about it.

After out little picnic, I was dropped off by her to my home. She gave a small candy bar to keep me happy and then told me that she'll be busy tomorrow so I shouldn't miss her. The nerve of that woman, seriously.

When I got inside my unit, I saw Jeongyeon sitting on the sofa, looking like the whole world is against her. "What's up with you?" I asked. She looked at me with mad eyes and snapped.