Like We Used To

"What's up!" Chewy opened the door for me. I smiled at her. "You look weird. Something wrong, Princess?"

"Just tired," I said. As she walked around the car, I touched my lips. How dare she do that?!

Jeongyeon kissed me. For real. I managed to push her away but she was smiling. I hate her for it. How can she act like this? I'm doing good without her already. Is her ego that bruised because I can act normally around her? What did she expect? I'll hide whenever she's around? That's crap. I can prove to her that I can be without her. She made her choice and it wasn't me so better stick to it.

Chewy held my hand, "You're frowning. What's wrong?" she sounded worried. "Did Jeongyeon do anything?"

I shook my head, "No. I'm just worried about Bora-unnie." I couldn't tell Chewy about what happened. She'll be devastated. I know about her feelings for me and I'm trying my best to return them. I'd like to be happy too. And I think Chewy can give me that.

We got into a restaurant for dinner. She ordered what I like best and smiled, "Momo, you can be honest. I won't get mad at you."

But you'll get mad at her.

"Jeong's my new manager," I told her. Technically, I'm not lying. She is my manager.

"Hmm," she nodded. "And?"

"I have to be with her most of the time. I hope that's okay with you," I looked down.

"Of course, Momo. Your job requires that. I won't take it away from you," Chewy held my hand. "Is that what you were worried about?" I nodded. "No need to worry. I'm not mad."

Dinner went by nicely. I finally relaxed and laughed with Tzuyu. She's back at it again with her lame and weird jokes. She's not the talkative one but her one liners are to die for. Now that I think about it, she has this reputation of being heartless but I haven't seen that side of her. Well, once, when she said she tried to bankrupt CY.

"So, you okay with Jeongyeon hanging around you? She seemed mad when we saw her," she asked.

No. She's mad at you.

"Yeah. I have no choice. She is the owner of my agency," I noticed the moon shining brightly. I love peaceful nights.

"Come on, Princess. You have a guesting tomorrow. Let's get you home," I walked beside Chewy and got in the car. She was her normal self but I figured there was something wrong. I opted not to ask because she'll eventually tell me when she's ready.

"Thanks for the dinner, Chewy!" I told her when we got in front of the house. Yes, I own a house now here in Gangnam. I live with Sana but she's out for vocal lessons. I hope she's okay though.

Chewy held my hand, "Momo, don't get hurt again, okay?" she said. I nodded. She kissed my hand and let me go. "Have a good sleep, Princess."

"A formal gathering will happen on Saturday. Make sure you remember," Jeongyeon said as she entered the dressing room. It was safe to say that she wouldn't do it again because I was with Mina this time. "That includes you, Mina."

Mina scoffed, "I don't want to leave my house on Saturday. It's a free day," she complained. Jeongyeon turned her back on me and looked at Mina. "Fine! I'll go! Geez, no need to be scary," she suddenly said.

Jeongyeon turned to me with a smile, "And you?"

"I have no choice. I'm needed there, right?" I said, getting food from my plate.

"Yes," she sat beside me and grabbed my food too. "A driver will pick you up from your house and drive you to mine," she added.

I looked at her, "What?"