f o u r

A knock on my door.

I look at the clock and it's 7:45. I have no work today.

"Harry." It's Lily on my door.

I lazily got up from bed and opened the door. She's in her in her usual outfit. A skirt, a tank top and a coat. I think that skirt is too short. Don't they have a dress code or something?

"Can you please drive me to school today? I'm running late." She asked.

"Uhmm sure. I'll just change and we'll go."

I walked to my closet and grabbed a shirt. I pulled the shirt I'm wearing over my head.

"Is that a new one?"

I turned around and just noticed that she came into my room. She's staring at my new tattoo on my chest.

"Yes. I got it last week." I put on the new t shirt and brushed my hair with my fingers a bit. She's still staring at me.

Moments later we were in the car. She's sitting in the passenger seat. I started the car and drove to the direction of her school.

She removed her bag from over her shoulder and tossed it to the back seat. She shifted and smoothed her skirt.

I can't help glancing at her legs. Her skin is so light and fair. I can easily reach over and put my hands on them... but I look away.

This is how I am before I sleep at night. Torturing myself thinking about what she's doing in her room next to mine.

You could say that she's a constant picture in my head at night.

"Are... those skirts allowed in school?" I can't help but ask.

"Of course they are. What's wrong with them?" She said, tugging them down.

"They're kind of a little bit too short... I think."

"I don't think they are."

I pulled in front of her school and she reached to the back seat to grab her bag. Her skirt riding a little bit higher. I looked away before she can catch me staring at her thighs.

"Thanks for the ride." She said.

"Sure."

"Will you be home when I return?" She asked. I might be imagining it but there is something in her eyes when she said it... like she's hoping for something.

"Yes, I have no work today." I said.

"Okay then. See you later." She flashed me her beautiful smile and stepped out of the car.