s e v e n

I opened the fridge and poured myself a glass of water.

I try to breathe.

I put the glass on the table.

Moments later I hear Lily coming down the stairs.

She's wearing a black kind of baby doll dress and black sneakers.

I immediately sit down to cover my tightening pants.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"It's my friend's birthday party. It's her sweet sixteen." She said. Then she went to the table where I was sitting, grabbed my glass and drank the remaining water. She drank really slowly... from the glass that my lips touched.

"Will your mom allow you to wear that?" I said eying her short dress.

"I always go out like this."

"That's because your mom isn't here to see you like that." It's not that I don't think the dress looks inappropriate. It's because....

It drives me crazy.

And it would drive other men crazy too. I don't like the idea of hands other than mine touching her. Even if I haven't really touched her yet.

Her face looks so innocent. Even wearing this dress she looks so innocent. I wonder if she is.

"You're going all big brother on me again. I'll be fine Harry." I didn't really hear what she said because I was clouded with my dirty thoughts.

"Harry!" She said. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Sorry... I was... thinking of something." I know I sound distracted.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Work." It was the first thing that I thought of.

"I asked you if you don't like my dress."

"Uhm..... ah.. I like it. It's just..."

"Too short. yeah." She finished for me. "Come with me in my room." She suddenly said.

Why is she inviting me up to her room? I start to think that maybe she feels it too. That heat I feel when she's near me. Much more looking in my eyes.

"What?"

"In my room. Tell me what I should wear. I have other dresses that are maybe a little bit longer than this."

"Just put something on then come back down here and show me." I said. Though she has no idea how badly I want to be with her in her room.

"Just come with me." She went around the table and grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

//

//

//

Author's note:

Hi :) If you have been reading my story please please please comment something about it. I could really use a feedback :))

Thank you :))