LOOK AT ME (4)

Another chapter, for another day! I'm feeling happy guys. Hope you enjoy. Comment and vote and maybe even follow ;)

_________

I stood in front of my locker with anger. Now she's gone too far.

I saw the words 'freak' spray painted on my purple locker door, along with a drawn picture of male private parts. It took about four to five janitors to help clean up all the fish from last week and to remove the smell from the hallway. How long is it going to take for me to scrub off all this paint? I don't even think it's washable.

My hands were balled into fists and as brown skinned that I am, I still managed to turn red, "Avery."

The blonde headed hater stood behind me with her lads, the three musketeers. They all shared the same victorious smirk when I turned around to look at them.

"Really?" I pointed at the male genitals, "Seriously? You just had to draw that?"

The area near my locker began to fill up, people circling around us. I watched as she and her friends laughed at my face while other surrounding us started to take their phones out and Snapchat this entire situation.

I folded my arms across my chest shaking my head. Is she serious? This isn't middle school.

"Emerald drew balls on her locker!" She pointed at the two circles underneath the long thing oval line.

I threw my hands up in the air, "Yeah because I would totally draw male parts on my own locker!" I shouted sarcastically.

Avery chuckled, "You should clean that up Emerald. Don't want the principle to see that would you?"

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the school security cameras behind her, "I'm sure it's the other way around princess."

The crowd looked behind them to the camera facing the hallway before pointing their cameras towards Avery to see her reaction. She looked back at me, shocked that I she didn't even see that coming. Her whole body tensed up and she squealed in a bad way. I saw her leave the hallway, pulling her legs together and her friends failing behind her.

She failed again.

When everyone started to space out and leave, I turned to my locker. Well at least Avery can draw. I'll give her that much.

The bell sounded as I opened up the locker and threw somethings I didn't need for this period inside and taking things that I did need. Once my bag was packed, I was ready to leave.

I swung my bag over my back when I closed my locker, only to hear someone's footsteps round the hallway. I swung on my heel, facing the sound.

There was a tall male figure in the hallway. The same male figure I can never miss. It was the new kid. Ahmed Wahab. Just as I thought his eyes were looking at me, I realized they weren't. They were staring my vandalized locker and it's glory.

I sighed turning back around, not ready to face the humiliation. It's time to go to my first period. As much as I want to stay and talk to the mysterious new kid, I can't. Because he was going to think I drew that on my own locker and he was going to think I was a real freak. I took slow steps to my class, hoping to dodge him completely today until my locker got cleaned up.

When I walked into class, the teacher was in the middle of his session. It was English and it was a class I didn't really need help in since I was a pretty good English writer. I didn't look at him when I walked to my seat along the back and let my bag fall. I put my hood on my head and rested my chin on my folded hands. I can see people staring at me and pointing at me, showing their friends pictures of my locker when I came in.