Character Profile

Name: Nanami Toshinori

Age:14-16

Weight: 43 kg/101lb

Height: 151cm/4”9

Dob: November 20th

Quirk: Assassination

Quirk definition: Her senses are way above average and can sometimes go haywire when used to their full power. She can also let her senses take over, much like an animal instincts.(From mother). She can also pull weapons of any kind from tattoos on her shoulders. She must know how it's made. She can also make her own weapons and designs. Using this too much makes her dizzy and will eventually faint. She needs lots of sugar and food after.(Father)

Appearance: Long pitch black hair that reaches a little below her butt. Usually down. Only puts it up when doing anything that needs her hair out of her face. She has pale-ish skin and a doll like face. She has blood red eyes which are covered by a pair of nerdy glasses, which help block her sight from causing unnecessary distractions. Her street clothes are usually a t-shirt with jeans or shorts. She wears her school uniform with her tie tied they way they should be tied and knee high black tights. Her shoes are just some gray and white converse. Her backpack is a black cat. She might be teen but that doesn't mean she can't like cute things.  

Personality: Nanami with her glasses on is a little shy but a smartass. She’s cheerful and always smiling. She can be serious but only for a short time. Now without her glasses on is like she doesn’t care about anything. She’s still a smartass but 10x worse. She is always smirking for some weird reason and is sorta serious. (Just think of Human Bill Cipher)

Likes: Music, Cats, anything cute, sweets, spicy food, and training.

Dislikes: Peaches, Roaches, Mushrooms, and salad.