1

Nanami Pov

I check myself in the mirror one more time. Today is my first day of Highschool and I’m attending UA. I’m in class 1-A with my Uncle’s friend Aizawa. He’s my teacher. I also heard that my uncles successor is in that class. I’ve never meet the kid but My uncle has told me a lot about him. His name is Izuku Midoriya and he has curly green hair. That’s all I know that actually made sense. My uncle is weird. “Nanami are you ready?”. I turn and look at my Uncle. “A little nervous but heck yeah I am”. I give him and smile, which he returns. “Sorry I can’t walk you”. I hug him. “That’s okay, you do do much for me”. He hugs me back. “You better go or you’ll be late”. I let go and nod. “Wish me luck and if the house is a mess I’ll kill you”. I say as I slip my shoes on. He chuckles. “Okay, Okay”. I say a final goodbye before a leave.

I wonder who else is going to be in my class. I wonder if their nice or stuck up like mist kids. No point in wondering. I start running while smiling like an idiot. I hold my glasses to keep them from falling off my face. I see the school up ahead and giggle. So so so happy. I run through the gate and stop. I quickly catch my breath before going in. Wow this place is huge. It smells nice in here, like cleaning supplies. I look around for my class and ask a few people for directions. I soon enough find it. I hear some chatter and take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I walk through the open door and see a girl with short brown hair next to a boy with curly green hair….curly green hair. OML THAT’S IZUKU!! “The plain looking Boy”. She waves and Izuku blushes.

“You got in just like present Mic said!! Makes sense though!! That punch was awesome!!”. Well isn’t she cute. The kid with glasses notices me. “Hello”. I give him a small wave. Damn you shyness. “Oh, I didn’t even notice you there”. Says the Brown-haired girl. “W-Well I’m pretty small”. She giggles. Izuku stares and me and I blush. “If you’re here to socialize, then get out”. We all slowly turn around and see a man in a yellow sleeping bag. He pulls out one of those pouches. “This is….”He sucks everything out of it before he continued. “...The hero course”. Silence fills the classroom. Wait, Aizawa? He steps out and sure enough it is. “It took 8 seconds for you to quiet down”. Why were you counting? “Time is a precious resource. You lot aren’t very rational are you?”. Says the only who showed up to class in a sleeping bag. “I’m your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, please to meet you”. That’s not what your face says. He digs into his sleeping bag and pulls out a gym outfit. “Hurry and change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds”. We nod and head to the changing rooms.

•On the field•

I shift my top of my gym outfit. It's a little tight on my boobs. I choose the wrong day to wear an actual bra instead of a sports bra. Screw it, I can still move. “Here will be testing out your quirks”. We all stare at him. “A TEST…. OF OUR QUIRKS?”. The girl from earlier steps up. “What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions?!”. Aizawa ignores her question. “No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become a hero”. I guess he’s right. “U.A. is known for its “Freestyle” Educational system”. He continues.” That applies to us teachers as well”. What? We all look at him confused. “Soft-ball throwing, The standing long jump, The 50-meter dash, endurance running, grip strength, side-to-side stepping, seated toe touch. You did all these in middle school, Yes?”. We nod. “Your standard No-Quirks-Allowed gym tests”.

“This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department is just procrastinating”. I like that word. Procrastinating. I do that a lot. “Bakugo. How far could you throw in middle school?”. Bakugo? Where do I know that name? Bakugo….as in Katsuki Bakugo. “67 meters”. Oh lord, how didn't I recognize him? I mean he looks more like an asshole then when we were kids. I get absorbed into my thoughts. I haven't seen him since I was like 11. I mean we lived right next each other when my mom was still here. I never went outside much so I didn't see him much, but he was always a jerk. “DIE”. I snap back into reality and see Bakugo launch the ball into the air.

“It's important for us to know our limits”. He shows up some device with numbers on that read 705.2m. “That’s the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you’ll be”. Some kids start cheering. “Whoa!! This is awesome!”. “705 meters? Seriously?”. “So we can use our quirks for real!! Man, the hero course is great!!”. I notice that Izuku is freaking out. Maybe I should talk to him. “...Awesome... you say?”. Aizawa starts looming over us students. “You’re hoping to become heroes after 3 years here….and you think it’ll be all fun and games”. I cock my eyebrow. “Of course not. Nobody said that”. Everyone looks at me. Aizawa glances at me then looks away. “Right. The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless….and will be expelled”. What the hell?. “WHAAAA?!”. Wait one second. “Your fates are in our hands”. He slicks his hair back and has a creepy look on his face. “Welcome. This is the...The hero course at U.A high”.

Izuku starts sweating a stressing out. I place a hand on his shoulder. “Hey, Calm down. You’ll do fine. After all, You’re going to be the next Number 1 hero”. He looks at me shocked. Bakugo makes a tch sound. “Anything you want to add ass face”. I growl. I might be shy sometimes but bullying is a no-no. Bakugo growls at me. “What did you say four-eyes”. I laugh. “Haven't heard that one before”. I roll me eyes. This seem to have pissed him off even more. “Do you want to die?”. I take my glasses off and smirk.”Jokes on you, I’m already dead inside”. He clenches his fist. “You mad bro?”. His hands starts to spark. “Umm maybe you should stop. Kacchan seems angry”. I pull my hair into a ponytail. “You wanna go?”. I giggle. “Sorry I don’t fight little girls Katsuki”. He looks down at me. (Since you know he’s taller). “How do you know my name?”. I giggle. “Come one dude, it's only been 2 years since I moved, How could you not remember me? Have meet many people with eyes like these?”. I point to my eyes. “Nanami?”. I point finger guns at him. “Bingo chicken boy”.

Hey guys I’m finally back with a better planned story. As you can see, my first time writing this book totally sucked because I didn't really explain anything  and rushed a lot of things. That break I took from writing really cleared my head. And if you’re wondering, I won't be updating a lot of my older books for a while. Like my undertale stories or my Fairytail ones. Those books need a lot more editing and time than this one. I hope this one gets finished and I keep up with the updates. But I should probably tell you that I do have really bad anxiety and get really depressed. That’s really the real reason I don’t update a lot. I hope you guys stick with this dumb author anyway. Leave any comments or questions you may have and I’ll try and answer right away. Well Until next time then. Author-chan out.💩