2

Nanami Pov

Izuku looks between me and Bakugo. “You guys know each other?”. I smile and nod. “I used to live next door but moved”. He processes the new found information. “He used to call me Nanami-chan”. I tease. “Though, if you and him were childhood friends, how come I never saw you?”. Izuku asked, a bit confused. I scratch the back of my head.  “I was always inside helping my mom and only saw this jerk when I went to the store or when his mom invited me over”. He nods. “Shut up, you damn nerd. Don’t tell Deku my damn life story”. I snort. “Fuck you”. I smirk when I see Bakugo spark up his hands. We were about to continue our little fight when the brown haired girl spoke up. Somehow she was standing next to Izuku.

“The lowest score will be expelled…?”. She looks kinda scared. I mean I kinda am too. “It’s the only the first day! I mean, even if it weren’t...That’s totally unfair!”. Agreed, but I should point out that he’s expelled a whole class of students. He probably means it. “Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains. Calamity is always right around the corner. I’d say Japan is full of unfair things”. I place my glasses on my face. This seems important so I’ll need to focus. “Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness”. He sighs before continuing. “If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out a McDonald’s, I’m sorry to tell you that for the next three years, U.A. will run you through the wringer”. I bit my lip. No one needs to know that I usually do that. “That’s Plus Ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it”. He makes a come-here-motion with his finger.

Oh I will, I made a promise and I intended to keep it. Determination fills my body. “The demonstration is over. Now it’s for real”. And so the training started. We started off with the 50-meter dash. Everyone did very a good job, well that’s a understatement. Since there was a odd number of students I ended up going against Bakubro and Izuku. We readied our stance and Aizawa started the timer. Of course, Bakugo had to blast his way to the finish line. He slowed me and Izuku down. “4.13 seconds!”. The robot announced. I growl and run across the finish line, leaving Izuku behind. “5.12 seconds”. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and glare and jerk face. “7.02 seconds”. I look at Izuku and give him a thumbs up. He gives me a nervous smile before bending over to catch his breath and to freak out. I sigh, he shouldn’t over think this, I know he’ll do great. My uncle chose him after all.

And so we went to the Grip strength and let me just say, I went after the kakashi looking guy...I can’t beat 540 kg even with my quirk. “540 kg?! Are you Gorilla? Or an octopus?”. Tell me about it tape boy. “Octopus? Sexy…” I see that the grape boy thinks he’s….sexy…..I’ll keep that in mind. Izuku hands me the grip thingy. “Thanks”. He blushes. “I wonder what score you’ll get, I got 56 kg”. He’s so shy! So damn cute. I smile. “Let’s see shall we?”. I use my quirk and hype up my strength. I hear a beep noise and check the score. “Wow, you got 190 kg! How’d you do that?”. His eyes sparkle with curiosity. “My quirk really boosts up my senses and physical traits, all though, Physical traits are harder to change”. He nods.

I smile at him and we both do the other 2 events. The long jump and the side stepping. I was pretty good at the long jump, but the side stepping….not so much. The grape boy did pretty good though, it was kinda weird. The fifth event, throwing. We watch as the chubby cheek girl launches her ball. “Whoops”. The ball launches in the air and flies into the sun, is where I’m guessing it when. Aizawa shows us her score.  “Infinity?!”. We all yell. Wow!!! The infinity symbol actually popped up!!”. Blonde dude with a lighting bolt in his hair yells. I really gotta learn names here. “Wow, that was really impressive, good job”. I give her a thumbs up. Next up is...Izuku? I look over at him and notice his state. I bit the inside of my lip. He hasn’t been doing to good. He walks up to where the balls are and grabs one. “Midoriya isn’t doing very well…” Glasses dude points out. “Well duh. He’s a quirkless runt!”. Uh rude. I flick the back of his head. “Be nice you idiotic firework”. He glares at me. “Quirkless?! So you haven’t heard about what he did at the entrance exam?!”. Bakugo snaps his head back to the glasses dude. “Huh!?”. I sigh, I should focus on Izuku, I hope he at least gets a highscore here.

He takes a deep breath before throwing. He brings his arm back and gets ready to launch the ball. His arms kinda lights up and he throws….though nothing happened. It’s like his quirk...vanished? “46 meters”. I notice the shocked look on his face. “huh...but I was trying to use it”. He looks down at his hands with a terrified look on his face. “I erased your quirk”. I stare at Aizawa in confusion. He pushes his hair back and glares at Izuku. “That ridiculous entrance exam, completely irrational when you consider someone like you got in”. Something clicked in Izuku’s mind. “Erased?! Those goggles, of course! He’s the erasure hero Eraserhead”. I snort at the name. It still cracks me up. No, Bad Nanami, this is not a time for laughing.

Everyone starts chattering about him, but I’m more focused on the situation at hand. “I saw it, how you control your quirk. You’d be just a incapacitated again”. He points at Izuku. “Were you hoping someone would step in to help afterwards?”. Izuku starts to defend himself. “N-No, it's not like that”. Aizawa wraps his scarf around Izuku and pulls him close to him. I step forward without realizing. “Whatever you were planning would have been inconvenient to those around you”. I clench my jaw. “Way back when, a certain hot blooded hero saved over a thousand people during a disaster. He made himself a legend. You’ve got the same reckless streak but you’re totally useless after saving a single person”. Again with insulting my uncle. I mean I understand that’s he’s just trying to help him, but can’t hd be a bit nice? Nevermind this is Aizawa we’re talking about. “Izuku Midoriya. You cannot become a hero with that power of yours”. Aizawa glares at him before sighing. He blinks his eyes and his hair goes down.

“You’ve got your quirk back, give it another go. Let’s get this over with”. I start to worry for him. I start take breath. I look up at Izuku. “He’s got this”. Bakugo makes a tch sound. “Whatever you say”. I roll my eyes. I watch as Izuku mutters to himself before trying again. I take my glasses off and study his movements. He’s not powering up this time? “Come on now!”. My eyes widen as I realize what he’s doing. “Now!”. He waited till the last moment and concentrated one for all into his finger. “This pain, It’s nothing like before!!”. I stare in awe. “I….can still move”. He clenches his injured finger into a fist. “This kid!”. Damn right, well I didn't expect him to do that! No wonder uncle picked him. “That was freakin awesome!!”. Me and chubby cheeks cheer for him. I do a little dance and notice Bakugo’s face.

He launches himself at Izuku and screams something. Before he can actually get to him, Aizawa stops him with his scarf. I run up to Izuku. “Woah, what’s his deal?”. Izuku is covered in sweat and is shaking.  “Are you okay?”. I ask. He nods. I pull him over to the others. I look back at bakugo and frown. What’s with that face?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I’m sorry it took so long, i didn’t intend for that to happen. There’s going to be another chapter in a few days because I’m going to be moving and I won't have time to update. And I have something to say, don’t hate me but I actually don’t mind Mineta and let me explain.  I mean yeah he’s a perv but he makes the show somewhat funny! And I’m kinda pervert myself😅. Though I more of a controlled perv and it’s only directed to yaoi

Yes I’m a Yaoi fangirl I’m so sorry😣. I just can’t help it! I just had to get this off my chest….Even if it had literally nothing with the story.