important message

Hi, it's me here to tell you the reasoning behind the no updates. I'm sorry it took me this long to come back to update. You see, I was planning on updating this book a while but some readers have been rather rude with their demands for this book. Which is weird considering this is just a fanfiction and I informed everyone of my bad updating habits. I guess these people, who I won't name for privacy, didn't get the memo.

3 people have been harrassing me for chapters and what they want to happen in the book. I'm not sure if they all know each other or not. Or if this is all a huge prank from someone I know in real life but they've taken it too far. Blowing up my Instagram and one of them even found my Twitter and Facebook. I've blocked them all from every form of social media I own. It's sad that I have to be harassed for a story that I enjoyed writing because some people want something to go their way. I'm still surprised this happen. I've been on here for like 3 years and never had problems like this. It might just be few people from my school since I don't really get along with people and people don't really like me. This was the one place I was able to just have fun and enjoy writing but I'm not so sure about that now. Writing is just getting harder and harder for me. Things just haven't been good for me this year.

But to brighten up this sad message, I've decided to post a detailed quirk info for Nanami! As well as a short Q&A! I'll be answering them on Monday so be sure to leave any question you might have about the story or Nanami. The quirk info should be released in the next few days. I hope everyone has an amazing day/night and I'll see everyone on Monday!

                  -Alexus