3

"Moving along. Time for the results". I bite my lip as I wait for Aizawa to pull up out scores. I'm really worried for Midoriya, he seems to be in a lot of pain. I mean who wouldn't be? It's probably broken! "Your total scores simply reflect your performances in each of the events. Explaining the process would be a waste of time, all you get is the final rankings". Aizawa explains. Someone is going to be expelled. "Also, I was lying about expelling someone". He presses the button on the little thing in his hand. "That was a rational deception to make sure you tried your hardest".

How many years would I get for murdering my teacher? Like he made my soul leave my body and let's not even talk about what happened to Midoriya. "Well of course it was a lie. Didn't take much to figure that out". I sigh as I look over at the amazing goddess with a ponytail. "I agree to disagree miss". She gives me a funny look at the word miss. "Anyway, we're down here. Your documents about the curriculum and such are back in the classroom. Make sure to look them over". I think I love this goddess. She's like a big sister and I hardly even know her. "May I ask for your name?". She nods. "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. You can call me Momo". I nod. "My name is Nanami Toshinori and you can call me Nanami". I smile up at her. "Midoriya, have recovery girl fix you up". I look over at the flustered looking boy as he takes the note.

Oh wait the list! Let's look at it!

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Nanami Toshinori

Tenya Ida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Mezo Shoji

Mashirao Ojiro

Eijiro Kirishima

Mina Ashido

Ochako Uraraka

Koji Koda

Rikido sato

Tsuyu Asui

Yuga Aoyama

Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari

Kyoka Jiro

Toru Hagakure

Minoru Mineta

Izuku Midoriya

"Wow! I got 4th place! And Momo, you got 1st!". She blushes. "I train really hard". I nod. "I can tell. You got a better score than that explosive ball of anger over there". I gesture to Katsuki. "WHAT DID YOU SAY FOUR-EYES!". I stick out my tongue at him. "Nothing!". He stomps over to me. "Whoops. Excuse me Momo, I need to run". I sprint away from the firework that was now chasing me. This seems like a good first day, don't you agree?

~Time skip brought to you by: a lazy shit of an author~

It was now the end of the day and I gotta say, making Katsuki mad is my new favorite hobby. I skip out form the front doors. I spot a slumped over Midoriya. I skip next to him. "Feeling better?". He turns his head towards me. "Y-yeah it's fine!". A hand is place and his shoulder and that crap scared him. "How's your finger?". Fellow glasses wearer. "Iida! It's fine thanks to recovery girl!". Midoriya looks down at his clenched fist looking rather determined if I may add. "But Aizawa sure fooled us. He made me think "This is how it is at the top" but our own instructor tricked us like that!!". Glasses dude states. He seems very serious about this. It's almost funny to watch. "Hey!". A bubbly voice calls from behind us. "You three!". We all turn around and spot chubby cheeks calling to us. "Headed to the station?". She catches up to us. "Infinity Girl". "Chubby cheeks!". Me and glasses dude say at the same time. "I'm Ochako Uraraka! You're Tenya Iida, Nanami Toshinori, and Midoriya...uh...Deku!?!". A snort erupts from my body. I quickly cover my mouth. "Deku?!". Midoriya questions surprised.

"Didn't that Bakugo kid say "Damn you deku" during the test". Her Bakugo impression was on point. "My uh real name is Izuku. "Deku" Is just a name Kacchan uses to bully me". Midoriya swings his hands around like a nervous wreck. "That's poor sportsmanship". Iida states. Look at me learning names and crap. "Oh! Gotcha, Sorry". Uraraka rubs the back of her head apologetically. "But "Deku" Just screams do your best! I like it!". I nod in agreement. "I find it adorable. Its sounds like a name fit for a hero". Midoriya blushes. "Deku's Fine". I giggle at this response. "Midoriya! Show a bit of back bone! Its an insult, right?". I'm calling him Deku now. He cover his face. "It's like a copernican revolution!". I start laughing at this dork. "Coperniwho?". I think I'll stick around with these dorks for awhile.

~Time skip brought to you by: Deku! A pure cinnamon bun~

I sigh as I walk into my sad and lonely apartment. "Meow". Well not completely alone, I've got my best friend, Mustang here with me. "Hey buddy, I don't think Uncle's gonna stop by today. It'll just be you and me today". I got Mustang a year ago during the summer. I found him abandoned and took him in. He was only a couple of weeks old so I had to raise him. I remember when he was still a little ball of black fur, now he's a full-grown cat. "I made some friends today. Uraraka, Iida, and Deku. I saw Bakugo again, he hasn't changed at all. I also met this amazing girl named Momo. She reminds me of a big sister". Mustang completely ignores me and walks over to his food bowl. "Yeah, I bet you're hungry". I walk into the kitchen and open the bottom cabinet near the fridge. I pull out his cat food and scoop some out into his bowl. He wastes not time digging in. I hadn't noticed that my house phone was blinking, stating I have a voicemail. It's probably the lady downstairs telling me that Mustang was chilling on her porch again. I press the play the button but the voice was not one I thought I would ever hear again. My stomach did flips and my breath got caught in my voice.

"Hey Nanami, it's your Mom. I got your number from my manager and I wanted to check how you're doing? You're probably at school somewhere. I wish I knew where but you never tell me anything or even call me. What did I do? I have to go back to work so call me back when you can. Bye".

No. You left my life not the other way around. You walked away from me. I can't . Please not now. I erase the voicemail and unplug the phone. I'm sorry Mom. I turn away from the phone and to my room. I flop down on my bed and try to get rid of this feeling. I just want to go back to school already.

Here's a chapter I promised! I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to @MayRoo19 for the amazing support she has given me and I wanted to take the time to dedicate this chapter to her. This was originally supposed to come out tomorrow but I wanted to show my appreciation to her so I sat in my room for a couple of hours in front of my computer with music blasting to finish the chapter up and get it out today. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Please go check out some of MayRoo19 works on her profile! Have a great day/Night!!!