Nico x Female! Reader

(I want to thank @Tabari_Demon_King for ideas)

(Nico's p.o.v)

I woke up to Hajime doing role call. As he called my name I ran up to the door, asking if any packages have arrived for me today.

"You didn't even order anything!" He shouted. Before he left to go to the next cell he said that we would be getting a new cell mate, they will be arriving later today.

'A new cellmate! I wonder if they'll like anime!'

*Time skip brought to you by Upa's Qi Gong*

"Why are you out of your cell!" Hajime shouted as we went into his office. 

 "We're just wondering when our new cellmate will get here!" Rock said.

"Also who are they? Are they a girl or are they a female?" Asked Uno, excited.

"THOSE ARE THE SAME THING YOU IDIOT!" Hajime yelled, getting angrier by the second. "Now I suggest you all go back to your cell right now before I split your skulls in half!" 

The color immediately drained from our faces as we began running back to our cell. Once there Rock, Uno , and I huddled in the corner talking about what we think the new cellmate will be like.

(Jyugo's p.o.v)

I watched as the others huddled in a corner and began talking. A few minutes later Hajime opened the cell door, the boys didn't seem to notice. Hajime then pushed a girl in, whom I'm guessing is the new cellmate. I walked over to her and we started talking, the boys still not noticing.

(Uno's p.o.v) 

I looked over at Jyugo and saw him talking with... A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL!

"JYUGO! WHO'S THAT!" I yelled as he looked at me like I was an idiot.

"It's the new cellmate you idiot." He said, face palming.

"I don't get paid enough for this..." Hajime mumbled and walked out.

I ran up to the new cellmate introducing myself. 

"I'm Uno, and who might you be?" I said flirtatiously.

She looked at me as if I were an idiot and told me her name was (Y/N). Just as I was about to complement her name, Nico ran up and got in the way.

"Do you like anime!?" He asked, not even introducing himself. She looked surprised at his sudden question, and answered,

"I've never really watched any anime." The second she said that Nico grabbed her arm and ran to the TV with her, putting on one of his favorite animes.

(Reader's p.o.v)

After a few episodes of Black Butler, (Or you can pick something else if you want) I was hooked. It's so awesome! 

"That is the greatest show I've ever seen." I said. "I never knew that anime was so awesome!"

Nico looked at her like she was the BEST thing in the world.

"YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME THAT WAY" Uno yelled.

"Was he supposed to?" Rock asked.

"YES! I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL THE WOMEN!" We all looked at him weirdly.

"He isn't a chick though... You feeling okay?" Jyugo asks, legitimately concerned.

"YES."He answers and goes into a corner.

We all stood there stunned and confused until I spoke up

"I mean, he does kind of look like a girl..." I said a little timid.

 "MY POINT!" Uno yelled, as we all yelled at him to shut up.

There was a brief silence until Nico broke it and we started talking with one another about various topics, like how we got in prison, and random things like that.

'I could get used to talking to him...' I thought to myself as we continued to talk.

(The end, sorry it was short, and probably really bad, but thanks for reading!!!!!!! cats are the best thing!! how are you today? Just making conversation. Soo there is a very nice number of 599 words but as I'm typing this there are more words being added so now there are 615 words but I keep talking and adding more words to this so I'm just going to shut up now byyeee.)