Rock x Foodie! Female! Reader

(Reader's p.o.v)

I just arrived at my new prison, Nanbaka Prison. The guard that is walking with me looks stone-cold, he said that the other inmates are eating right now and he'd take me to my cell later on. We walk to the eating area and I see a lot of people, all of them are guys!

"Really? I'm the only girl!? (Sorry to any guys reading this!) I can't believe this!" I say, gaining a few odd looks. As I continue my rant I sniff the air and smell something delicious. I go over to the line and I'm standing next to a really buff guy with long purple hair and a red mohawk on top.

"It look's amazing as always, Shiro!" He says with a smile and walks off.

'I wonder who he is...' I think to myself until I get my food, taking it excitedly and scurring off to a table, devouring my food.

*Time Skip, brought to you by Seitoru's Christmas tree hair*

I'm being shown around Building 13 by a different guard, this one extremely timid, he said his name was Seitoru. 

"And here is your cell." He said as he opened the door.

As I looked around the cell I noticed four boys staring at me, I recognize the guy from earlier! I'll actually get to meet him now! The boys get up and race over. 

"Are you the new cellmate Hajime was talking about? Our new cell mate is a girl!" One with a long braid said. 

"Obviously she's the new cellmate, you idiot!" A boy with black hair yelled from the corner.

I furrowed my eyebrows, were they always like this? This was going to get annoying really quick.

"You're no smarter then me!" The braided one yelled. Which caused the one with black hair tell him to shut up.

"Why don't you!" The braided one yelled, which started a fight between the two, somehow the one with green hair got dragged into it.

I was just watching this all unfold until I feel a tap on my shoulder so naturally, I turn around and kick the person. After I kicked him I realized it's lunch line guy!

"Oh lordy! I'm so sorry!" I say, cracking up.

"Ow!" He yells, muttering curses, "It's fine, I'm Rock by the way."

'That suits him' I thought. 

*Time skip to a few months later*

*Reader's P.O.V*

I laughed at Rock as we walked with our other cellmates and Hajime to the dining area. As we walked in we got into the long line of prisoners. I was standing behind Rock and thinking about how I was going to tell him I liked him, I'm nervous, what if he rejects me? I get lost in my thoughts and don't realize I get to the front of the line. I snap out of it and look to see Rock staring at me and trying to get my attention.

"Y/N? What are you doing? Come on, grab your food and lets go sit!" Rock says, impatient.

"I'm coming," I say, coming back to my senses, "wait up!"

We make our way to the table where the others are already seated, we sit down and begin to eat, I start to think again, coming to the conclusion that I'll tell him tonight! Dinner soon ends and we go back to our cell, night coming upon us quickly.

"Do you guys want to escape?" Jyugo asks, to which Nico and Uno happily say yes.

"I think I'll stay behind for this one." Rock says, and I do the same.

The boys leave and I look at Rock, thinking of how I'm going to say this but, Rock speaks first.

"Hey Y/N? Can we talk?" He says, unsure.

"Of course Rock, what's up?" I respond.

"I-I like you, I like you a lot." He says, my jaw drops.

"I like you too! I have for a long time. I was going to tell you, I thought you would reject me." I say, and he doesn't responded he just comes up and hugs me, as the others are thrown back into the cell.

ThE eNd!

(That was SO bad, I am really sorry it took so long and it was bad and rushed. I have little to no inspiration anymore, no ideas, and I'm never on my computer.)