Elf x Reader (Request)

We were stationed in Nanbaka, keeping track of specimen 15 otherwise known as Jyugo. It wasn't any fun, he didn't show his true colors to any of his cellmates, not even the guards knew about his abilities. The only good thing about this mission if my partner, Elf, his sharp teeth sparkle in the moonlight everytime he smiles. I love him. I really want to tell him about my feelings, I just don't know how. Elf doesn't seem like the kind to have feelings. He only seems to want to please the master. Why does life have to be so hard? Right now we were standind behind a corner not to far from where specimen 15 stood with his cellmates. I wasn't paying much attention to them, I was looking at my one true love, he looked so serious and stalkerish. He has done missions like this millions of times before. The Nanbaka mission was my first, and I'm happy to say that it's with Elf.

Elf's P.O.V
The mission was going good so far, on one had found us, Number 15 didn't seem to remember much about that night. There was just one problem, my partner, (Y/N). This was her first time out on the field and she was a natural, now here's the trouble, she distracts me. I can't keep her off my mind, I always catch myself smiling at the thought of her. I don't know why I have these feelings I just do, I don't know how to deal with them or what they are. For the longest of time I've had this feeling, on top of other, that I should tell her, tell her how I feel about her. The night was dull, there wasn't much activity, everything was quiet, cell 13 had returned. I think it's about time that I tell her and find out what kind of feelings I have.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was walking in circles staring at the ceiling, I saw Elf turn and look at me.
"(Y/N), we need to talk" Elf said, my eyes widened, tears poured down my face. Was he going to send me away? I didn't want to leave, I loved him, he probably didn't love me but I was ok with that, I would be fine with not having him love me. He probably loves another woman, he might already have kids. At the thought of Elf having a family with another made the tears fall even heavier, they were a mix of sadness and anger. How could he love another? OMG, he doesn't love us! I think my period might be coming up, I've been a bit moody lately.

Elf's P.O.V
I turned towards (Y/N), she was talking in circles.
"(Y/N), we need to talk," almost immediately after I said this she burst into tears. I didn't know what do. I stood there stunned, after being stunned for awhile I yelled at her to shut up, she was crying loudly and I didn't want someone to hear. She stopped crying, everything went quiet, only her sniffles could be heard. In one swift breath I spilled all my feelings to her.
"I don't know what it is about you but I can't keep my mind off you. Every time I see you I get a fuzzy feeling, I never want to be away from you."

(This was Alizabeth's (the other writter) first story on here so, I hope you enjoy it!)