Iris x Nico(Request)

*Iris's p.o.v*

I arrived at Nanba prison a few months back and since I'm the only girl (minus the warden, of course), I got my own cell in Building 13!  I still had to eat in the dining area with the rest of the Building 13 prisoners, and a bunch of pervs constantly hit on me. Especially this one man with long orange and pink hair in a braid. When in the dining room I noticed a cute boy with long green hair and bandages, he was talking very happily with a twinkle in his eye about *your favorite anime* (Cory in the House). That's my favorite show! I was about to go talk to him when Hajime came up to me.

"You're switching cells, go collect your things." He stated plainly.

"Why?" I questioned.

"We're getting an influx of prisoners and need to make room." He answered, "You'll be in cell 13, good luck."

I shrugged and walked as he escorted me down to my now, old cell. As I was grabbing what few items I had I realized what Hajime told me. I was going to be in cell 13. The troublemakers. I've heard they are some of the most notorious and intimidating prisoners in all of Nanba. I was nervous about meeting them and having to stay with them. I finished packing my belongings and turned to Hajime.

"Let's go" He said, looking down at my small frame

"Okay" I said shakily, "is cell 13 as intimidating as I've heard?"

*Hajime's p.o.v*

I stifled a laugh as Iris asked me the dumbest question I've ever heard. I'm going to enjoy this.

"Of course, they're horrible!" I mocked scared, "I didn't want to put you in the cell with them, but I had no choice."

She didn't say anything, so I just continued.

"The worst one is Nico" I was shaking from holding in my laughter, "I can't even look him in the eyes."

*Iris' p.o.v* 

Oh my gleep glorp. He's shaking with fear! I don't want to go into the cell, I was about to plead with Hajime to let me stay in my cell when I heard a deep laugh coming from him. 

"Hajime?" I was confused. I soon realized I was an idiot.

"They aren't actually scary, are they?" I questioned.

"Not in the slightest" He said, still chuckling.

We approached the cell door and my nerves had mostly calmed. Hajime opened the door and inside I saw four boys. I noticed the long haired perv with a braid and the adorable green haired boy from dinner, that must be Nico, the least scary one.

"Boys! You have a new cellmate, go easy on her." Hajime said and left.

The boys stayed still starring at me for a few moments until they all came at me asking a million questions at once. I couldn't understand a word they were saying and I was getting overwhelmed.

"Back off!" I yelled, surprising them, they backed a few paces away and it was quiet.

"I'm Iris, I'm in Nanba for theft. Who are you guys?"

They went one by one introducing each other and we shared random facts about ourselves. After a half an hour Rock, Jyugo and Uno grew bored and separated from Nico and I. I found that Nico and I have a lot in common and he's really passionate about anime, like me. 

We spent the rest of the night talking about our favorite shows and such. He told me about his 'Master' or something. I didn't question it, but was intrigued. 

The End

(Ew. What was that ending? Trash. I made this in kind of a hurry, so sorry. But here's the first request with another one coming soon!)