Qi x Guard! Reader

(Reader's p.o.v)

I have been working in Nanba prison, building five for a few years now as deputy supervisor(Inori isn't in this). I really like working here, everyone is pretty nice for the most part and the pay is really good. Right now it's currently morning so I'm going to wake up the inmates. I get to cell 8, which has three inmates by the names of Upa, Liang, and Qi. I feel kind of bad for Qi because the other two are always so rude to him! They always call him trashy or say that he's trash.

"Wake up you three!" I yell as I began to take roll call.

I see them all slowly sit up, only half awake.

"No. 58" I say and Upa yells 'here'

I finish taking roll call and as I'm about to walk away, Qi walks up to the door.

(Qi's p.o.v) 

"Good morning, (Y/N)." I say, smiling at them.

"Good morning Qi. Do you need something?" They ask, smiling back at me.

"Oh no, I just wanted to talk." I reply.

"Oh, okay. I have to go finish taking roll call so, can we talk later?" They ask as I frown a little bit.

"Yeah sure, we can talk later." I say and they walk off after saying goodbye.

I go and sit back down on my bed, we still have awhile before we have breakfast so I don't have anything to do.

*Time skip*

We had breakfast a few hours ago and now we are all outside, I of course am laying on the bench, trying to nap because I'm "sick".

"Lazy trash." Upa said.

I'm getting really sick of him calling me that, after all I've done for him and Liang! I won't say anything about it, I'm used to it by now, as I was thinking I heard a voice yelling at Upa, I realized that it was (Y/N)! What are they doing?

*Your P.O.V.*

"I'm getting really tired of hearing you call him trash! Like him and the things he does or not, it doesn't give you the right to act as if you're a four year old and call him names, grow up and learn to separate yourself from things you don't like, it's just common sense" I yell, leaving both Upa and Qi shocked that I stepped in.

I usually don't say anything, I guess holding it in only made me want to yell more.

"Sorry..." Upa mumbles and runs over to Liang, who asks what happens.

"Thanks for stepping in. I really appreciate it." Qi said and smiled at me.

"No problem, he has no right to call you names, it's childish and pathetic." I reply.

*Qi's P.O.V* 

I'm so glad that (Y/N) helped me! They've always been kind to me when no one else has, they're always there. I really need to tell them how I feel, even if they are a guard and I'm a prisoner.

"Hey, (Y/N), I need to tell you something." I said, nervous.

"Sure, anything Qi, what's up?" 

"I-I really like you, I have since the moment that I first saw you, I love everything about you, you're perfect in every way. I know that since you're a guard and I'm a prisoner we can't be together, I just had to get it off my chest." I said, and (Y/N) looked shocked at my words, there was a long pause and I thought that I shouldn't have anything.

"I'm sorry, forget I said anythi-" I was cut off by (Y/N).

"I feel the same way, Qi! I love you too and we can fined a way to be together!" (Y/N) said.

We later talked to the warden who surprisingly was okay with it and let us be together, and after I completed my sentence, (Y/N) and I settled down, got married, and had two beautiful children.

                                                                         THE END

(Word count: 634)

(A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading and this is really short, and probably my least favorite so far, this one really sucked, anyways, please share, vote, and please leave some requests! Thank you!)