Chapter 1

Japan walked through the hallway crowded with nations. Some stared and whispered as he passed by. Japan ignored it, he couldn't blame them and he could care less about what they think. China stood there glaring at him. He shrugged it off not making much of it. The fast pace of footsteps could be heard and instantly he knew who it was.

"Nihon! Nihon!" Screamed an all too familiar pasta loving voice.

Suddenly he felt a tight hug from behind hum which hurt slightly because of the Atom Bombs from the war. Ahh yes Nagisaka and Hiroshima. Luckily, Germany came and pulled Italy off and apologized.

"Sorry Japan," Germany said "I don't even understand Italy."

At this point Japan giggled slightly laughing at the duo. They made a good pair. Germany kept Italy in place while Italy helped Germany relax. He waved goodbye as he walked down the rest of the corridor towards the meeting hall.

~Time Skip Brought to By Spain's Coffee Shop~

The Meeting commenced America at the end beaming at everyone who for the most smiled back. America then turned to glance at Japan. He wasn't looking at America but instead at a tiny sketchbook. America's smile somewhat turned into a frown. Japan didn't hate hime that much. Yeah it was a powerful bomb but he didn't know how else to stop the war. Japan wouldn't surrender.

  "America, yeah Bloody Git, Start the meeting!" Said a mad England.

America snapped out of his daze quickly.

"Oh sorry Bro."
And with that the meeting commenced.

Russia kept asking for the Atomic Bomb formula and kept pushing for a discussion on it. He mocked America saying how much he hurt Japan trying to make him feel guilt. An even if he didn't show it America felt the guilt he knew what had happened he felt sorry. Then China  asked another question.

"Japan, When will you stop being more mysterious?" said China glaring somewhat.

"..." Japan stayed silent. What was he supposed to say. He knew he was suspicious and didn't like to open up but he didn't think it was a big thing.

"See aru," China said, "You have no answer. How I am supposed to trust you if you don't open up? Or are you still bad?" The room fell dead silent as they stared at Japan. He shrugged it off and replied "Ok." He said stone faced. He would show them the true him. Show China up.

The meeting came to an end at the question and Japan was the first to leave. Some said the question was to harsh but some agreed saying it needed to be asked. America felt bad. He trusted Japan. He never even got to ask Japan if he hated him(America).

America walked off and and decided he would ask tomorrow. Little did the nations know China's words shook Japan. He was about to show them the real him. And he had a Friend to do it.

(A/N: Yay First Chapter! Hoped you enjoyed. There will be some OCs in this story and this is NOT historically accurate. This will be a long story maybe up to 50 chapters or More so I hope you stick with me!

AUTHOR-CHAN OUT!!)